1/6 MMS152 - Superman: Superman Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys - MMS152 - Superman: 1/6th scale Superman Collectible Figure

Surprised at how flat it is and not detailed in the abs and arms. I guess with the suit on it doesn't matter but I guess I expected them to develop it out more for other releases.

SUPERMAN Quick Snap

695cc8e1.jpg

Holy ____ing Christ, these are ____ing sensational! I love you!

Edit - just read your post about not quoting them - sorry!

Last edited:

Instead look at my terrible pics

As is clearly proven in the Indiana Jones thread, I am not a good photographer ... but even my bad pics of this amazing figure show the high level of quality:

photo-31.jpg

photo-25.jpg

photo-24.jpg

:clap:thud::yess:

I'm actually looking forward to seeing what Autobot John does to try to make this better. LOL

Fantastic pics as always!
In a sense, when I look at OMG's pics I see more Superman than CR.
Don't know how to explain it, but it seems to me that the figure captures more of the heroic essence of Superman than just Christopher Reeve in a suit.
Amazing figure, thanks for all the pics OMG and FSOHK.

OMG does it again!!! Those pics are fantastic and show off how amazing this figure turned out!

This Superman figure being such high quality is a 1/6 dream come true!!! I will take this figure and the Keaton Batman to my grave :lecture

Holy ____ing Christ, these are ____ing sensational! I love you!

Edit - just read your post about not quoting them - sorry!

You took the time to edit your post but you didn't edit the picture? :slap

Just exchange "img" with "url" FFS.

Amazing pics, i wonder how long this'll take to sell out now that everyone will know how awesome it is.

This looks amazing, I'm so pleased I pre-ordered. Bet everyone who canceled are kicking themselves. :violin I look forward to displaying him although I think the box/backdrop is going to be to big to display in my detolf.

Amazing pics, i wonder how long this'll take to sell out now that everyone will know how awesome it is.

Not sure, but this was a popular figure even before the new pics arrived (the EX sold out two months ago on Sideshow). So, maybe a matter of days, weeks, who knows. But, my guess is that the regular release should sell out before Sideshow starts shipping.

Omg - you're 2nd to the last standing photo looks great, very natural stance.

This looks amazing, I'm so pleased I pre-ordered. Bet everyone who canceled are kicking themselves. :violin I look forward to displaying him although I think the box/backdrop is going to be to big to display in my detolf.

what r u talking about? If they want it they can still get it!!! :cuckoo:

That is a good looking body. Looks like T800 legs. Heck, I'd swap out the T800's with that body to get more arm articulation.

Might not be a bad idea - added to the fact that the T800 body looks more like T1 Arnie build than T2 Arnie IMO

What he did is fine its when the entire set of pics is quoted in post after post all on the same damn page. Especially frustrating if you're browsing on a phone.

Um I know!,that's why i added the ":rolleyes2" I wasn't being serious!

Hard to believe that the same guy who sculpted this fantastic head portrait contributed to this turd,

1128866225-ac-1882xf10x0544x0408-m.jpg

Late to the party and OMGs pics. Looks great and excited for adding this to my collection!

Well, because of your experience when do you think this figure will begin to ship from the US?

Hard to believe that the same guy who sculpted this fantastic head portrait contributed to this turd,

1128866225-ac-1882xf10x0544x0408-m.jpg

:lol:lol:lol:rotfl

Absolutely! I can't believe the same sculpter releases these two within 24hrs of one another, you would just never believe it!!!

Back