1/6 MMS152 - Superman: Superman Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys - MMS152 - Superman: 1/6th scale Superman Collectible Figure

having read the last 30 pages or so to try and catch up i have been whistling the theme while going round the house which resulted in my wife telling me to "SHUT UP" & "STOP BEING SAD" :)

this looks amazing, one of the best HT to date i think !!!!

Why "sad"? :dunno

Quick ? about the base.

Is the main base a see through type of plastic? Where we could put a light under the glass shelf and light the base and crystals up?

It looks translucent enough. I know I'll be trying to light it.

cos I am a grown man who buys dollies lol although she likes TDK figs i have...

I ask about sad because you say she's telling you to stop being sad. Shouldn't you be happy if you're getting this great figure?

OMG - do the ankles articulate?

Great pics!

Same question. :lecture

(Looks like no to me.)

...if that sculpt was changed, it wasn't changed much.

After seeing OMG's pics, I can barely tell the difference between them now. Wouldn't surprise me on bit if that was the same sculpt as before. :monkey1

picture.php

I have to admit the lighting in OMG's pics does highlight some of the similarities between the two, but is there really still a debate that this is a different/tweaked sculpt? Don't make me post more comparison pics! :lol

I ask about sad because you say she's telling you to stop being sad. Shouldn't you be happy if you're getting this great figure?

ah rite think it may be a different interpretation of the word sad can mean unhappy yeah but in the UK we say it if someone is a bit geeky or strange basically :) i dont care anyway i laughed it off !!

Hahaha, last year it was T1 Arnold. A few months ago, the Toy Fairs Bale Bruce Wayne headsculpt. Today it's this. What's next, the Jack Nicholson Joker?

I said T2 T-800 was their masterpiece last year but this has edged it for me ever so slightly. I am indeed very happy to own both :)

Fantastic pics as always!
In a sense, when I look at OMG's pics I see more Superman than CR.
Don't know how to explain it, but it seems to me that the figure captures more of the heroic essence of Superman than just Christopher Reeve in a suit.
Amazing figure, thanks for all the pics OMG and FSOHK.

Yep. An idealized version of Reeve's Superman. Which is cool with me. :)

OMG does it again!!! Those pics are fantastic and show off how amazing this figure turned out!

This Superman figure being such high quality is a 1/6 dream come true!!! I will take this figure and the Keaton Batman to my grave :lecture

QFT. :lecture

That's a real person.

Except for the wrist joints. Hope the sleeve can be used to conceal them.

Zombie, could you briefly confirm that the boots are stiff. DO the ankles bend at all?

This just looks like a movie still! That sculpt is so life like here :drool

254408d1.jpg

^^^Wrist joints (almost) concealed.

Wow, this figure just blew my mind.

^^^Wrist joints (almost) concealed.

Whilst that pose looks a little unnatural to me, I will be going for something similar.

I think the fists on hips pose will be a no go for me as I think it will be impossible to conceal them wrist pegs :(

I'm now officially more pumped for mid-November than Christmas.

Teddy Daniels;3880470[B said:
]Whilst that pose looks a little unnatural to me[/B], I will be going for something similar.

I think the fists on hips pose will be a no go for me as I think it will be impossible to conceal them wrist pegs :(

Bring the arms in a little and it will look natural.

Back