1/6 MMS152 - Superman: Superman Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys - MMS152 - Superman: 1/6th scale Superman Collectible Figure

Not sure why you are posting this in the Hot Toys Supes thread. It would be more appropriate to post in the "Show Your Shelves" forum. You are pretty off topic and I can smell the wolves emerging to devour you. :horror

I'm a gluten for punishment. :slap

Not sure why you are posting this in the Hot Toys Supes thread. It would be more appropriate to post in the "Show Your Shelves" forum. You are pretty off topic and I can smell the wolves emerging to devour you. :horror

Because that IS the Hot Toys figure! :panic:

regular photo minus the terrible job by me on superimposing.

IMG00898-20111010-2319.jpg

me-gusta.jpg

just got on the waitlist for the ex any chance?

just got on the waitlist for the ex any chance?

Maybe :dunno. But, the EX did sell out over two months ago. By now, I think you should just opt for the regular version, to be on the safe side in case that sells out as well. But, also keep your waitlist for the EX, so just in case your order converts, you can cancel the order for the regular version of the figure.

I spoke with SS on an unrelated issue and used the chance to ask about Supes. Customer Service says they will ship him "in November"

Now before anyone has an aneurism remember it's Customer Service.

i got mine of OSB wonder how long it be for him to ship them out from release

I ordered mine from OSB as well so hopefully 4-6 weeks until we have ours in hand.

This is my first order with OSB, will WaiMan e-mail before taking final payment?

Tonycheung at kidult toy shop says he has the exclusive in stock. To ship this week. He has always been very reliable.

I ordered one from him in May, so hopefully it won't be too long!

Basically, like everyone else he doesn't have it but is expecting to buy some from the HK shop on Friday, hence the $400 price tag. As for the one you've ordered you won't get that for some time, same as everyone else.

Basically, like everyone else he doesn't have it but is expecting to buy some from the HK shop on Friday, hence the $400 price tag. As for the one you've ordered you won't get that for some time, same as everyone else.

He is shipping it this week. Spoke to him earlier. He is selling them now as in-stock on ebay. Tony is well known for sending out new releases ages before everyone else. :pfft:

At least we'll get some in hand pics then.

Excited for all you guys waiting for this one. I'm going to have to pass on this Superman and even the Burton Batman figures... they were quite before my time so I never grew up with them. I'll just make do with the new Man of Steel Superman.

anyone else order from Alter Ego???

I did. I ordered one from SS for my collection room & another from AEC for my desk upstairs. :yess:

sweet I'm wondering when AEC will ship, if they're on par w SS

Back