1/6 MMS152 - Superman: Superman Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys - MMS152 - Superman: 1/6th scale Superman Collectible Figure

Did anyone say film was Oscar worthy? the costume and design look awesome and that's what people want. if you don't want it does that mean HT shouldn't make for the people who do?

I think people would want the orignal costume design more.

Nobody's ever happy. :lol

yeah judging by some of the ridiculous statements in here I'd say you're right, oh well more for the rest of us :yess:

BTW haters the box is awesome (if that is the figure box) so not sure what all the griping is about :dunno it's unique and awesome I assume many people try to find any excuse they can to not spend the money on it so they just nitpick and talk their way out of buying it.

Fixd.
This is how HT see it. And I can't blame them for this.

GL wasn't on par with Superman or Batman but far from crap IMO. I have seen worse (FF, Catwoman etc). Based on costume design (movie aside), I would love to add a GL figure with Bats and Supes

Supes, much like Sparrow, looks a little too angry. Anyway that's my opinion and i'm still getting both. Also, put me in the 'Love the Box' category. :wave

I would not say angry, more intense. When he is chasing missiles, acting as rail track, or generally saving the world, you can't blame him for looking that way

CW-STM-rocket-chase-03.jpg

on_the_tracks1.jpg

CW-STM-rock-push-01.jpg

I would not say angry, more intense.
When he is chasing missiles, acting as rail track, or generally saving the world, you can't blame him for looking that way.

dolf_ru_287.gif
dolf_ru_287.gif
dolf_ru_287.gif
dolf_ru_287.gif

I would not say angry, more intense. When he is chasing missiles, acting as rail track, or generally saving the world, you can't blame him for looking that way

CW-STM-rocket-chase-03.jpg

on_the_tracks1.jpg

CW-STM-rock-push-01.jpg

Great post :exactly:

Yes it is. I hope that was removed right away.

Some people have no respect for the dead. :mad:

Did they even watch the movie???

Back