1/6 MMS152 - Superman: Superman Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys - MMS152 - Superman: 1/6th scale Superman Collectible Figure

I think Voorhees is reading more into this than what's really there.

Maybe he's jealous. :dunno

I think Voorhees is reading more into this than what's really there.

Maybe he's jealous. :dunno

I would watch my mouth if i were you, or you might end up like one of these victims.

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CeBvL_u1Mwk&feature=related[/ame]

:wink1:

This does look newer. Promotional picture taken by Hot Toys themselves. There is no dispute now IMO.

soupzs1.jpg

soupzs22.jpg

This is the most awesome thing that I've seen in 1/6 scale. Hot Toys has outdone themselves on this one. OMG... beautiful :monkey2

New sculpt looks more like Reeve and less like a look-a-like. :yess:

They covered Nancy Kelly's star with dead flowers :thwak

Wtf is going on with the dude in black behind the camera in that photo? Is it Luthor?:horror

In the end a stunning tribute to Reeve in 1/6. Really looking forward to this.

I have to say that I've tried to avoid this figure for as long as I could, due to the knowledge that the more I paid attention to it, the more difficult the wait would be. That being said, this new photo has made it that much more unbearable.

The fact that the wait is finally almost over is just a part of the excitement. After seeing the work they did on the sculpt, and the extraordinary and unique quality of the packaging, I believe that HT has really made something special of this release. Frankly, I can't wait to see for myself.

Well they painted them looking up because if you pose him flying... he needs to be looking up! Otherwise you should pose him with his head tilted down

Yep. The eyes have to look up for a flying pose to work well.

But I would argue that you wouldn't have to tilt the head down when standing. I think a gazing heavenward pose would work well for Supes. I know that's what I hope to do. I have to many head bowed poses.

Back