1/6 MMS152 - Superman: Superman Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys - MMS152 - Superman: 1/6th scale Superman Collectible Figure

You know it’s illegal to sell organs in the United States. I think you need to go to India, and then I believe you’ll be fine. That is until you lose the kidney, on the other hand it you talk too much about being willing to lose a kidney you might find yourself walking up in a cheap motel bathtub filled with ice.

thats_racist_decolores.gif

Post reported :lecture

JK :peace

In all honestly having recently got an infraction for making 'political' statements... id like to politely deny that selling organs IS ILLEGAL IN INDIA for any details regarding the possible punishments as per the Indian Penal Code, you can google it...

... id like to politely deny that selling organs IS ILLEGAL IN INDIA for any details regarding the possible punishments as per the Indian Penal Code, you can google it...

Wait a minute... are you denying that selling organs is illegal in India, in which case it is legal? :monkey1

(nevermind, I googled it :) )

Supes + Cap + Jack = $1000? Holy heck, how much are you paying for each of these Jester?

He's probably buying multiples :lol

Just as well he's got two kidneys then. Two lungs too. AND two eyes. It's almost as though when God was designing the human body He was thinking specifically about Man's inclination to flip 1/6 action figures. Look for my third nipple on ebay peeps :lecture

Just as well he's got two kidneys then. Two lungs too. AND two eyes. It's almost as though when God was designing the human body He was thinking specifically about Man's inclination to flip 1/6 action figures. Look for my third nipple on ebay peeps :lecture

:lol:lol Yeah, 2 supermen and 2 Captain America. the icons of their universes.

Holy Crud! Superman, captain america and Sparrow in the same month. That's 1000.00 out on my card in one hit. :slap

I have the same three figures on order, plus Indy and Tracker getting charged any day now. Major hit to the bank account this season.

And that's only a third of my pre-order list!! The only reason I am not going insane with all the pre-orders I am doing is that i see the end to my madness. After the Batmobile and the IronMonger, i am done with Hot Toys. Hopefully, by that time SS will have developed their 1/6 DC figure line and I will switch over to that lower price range.

Holy Crud! Superman, captain america and Sparrow in the same month. That's 1000.00 out on my card in one hit. :slap

For Sale: Slightly used Left kidney, AB negative. Maintained in a non-smoking environment.

Supes, and Cap on the way... Thor already here....pose idea...

GEORGE1.jpg

I have this on PO but now I'm on the fence whether to get supes or the keaton batman?! I can only afford one... :(

I have this on PO but now I'm on the fence whether to get supes or the keaton batman?! I can only afford one... :(

Stick with Supes for now. There's quite a time gap between the two release dates so if you decide later that you still can't afford to get both and you want Bats instead of Supes you can just sell Supes, probably at a profit by this time, and get the far superior Keaton Batman.

Im gonna decide buying Supes once I see in hand pics of it from OMG. His pics always end up greatly influencing my final call on getting the figure...

Stick with Supes for now. There's quite a time gap between the two release dates so if you decide later that you still can't afford to get both and you want Bats instead of Supes you can just sell Supes, probably at a profit by this time, and get the far superior Keaton Batman.

Good advice! I think I'll do that. Thanks!

Supes, and Cap on the way... Thor already here....pose idea...

GEORGE1.jpg

I know, huh?was thinking of doing that with my DC Universe stuff but one of the poses I want to try is that one, for sure!!

After the Batmobile and the IronMonger, i am done with Hot Toys.

We've all contemplated backing down on our HT purchases, but HT always seems to suck us back in.

Had to cancel mine, never been a HT collector, but do wish I had more money for them.

Get Keaton Batman expect a second version of Reeve Supes later, with more details and CK included.

We've all contemplated backing down on our HT purchases, but HT always seems to suck us back in.

SHHHH!! Don't let me hear that. I have to delude myself somehow.:lol

That's my final line for HT for now. That's excluding any Superman releases as I am a big fan. But after 9 figures form Ironman, I am done. Done with Thor, done with Batmen and Jokers (after the 89)

Ht is just quickly moving out of my price range. As good as their product is, I am not willing to go in deep debt for the hobby.

There is only one thing that will make me break that rule, though and that is Superman and other related figures.

Back