1/6 MMS152 - Superman: Superman Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys - MMS152 - Superman: 1/6th scale Superman Collectible Figure

Can't believe this grail piece (for me) is gonna be in hand in a few months.

He's coming....
[ame="https://youtu.be/TRTAThH3uzY"]302 Found[/ame]

SHHHH!! Don't let me hear that. I have to delude myself somehow.:lol

That's my final line for HT for now. That's excluding any Superman releases as I am a big fan. But after 9 figures form Ironman, I am done. Done with Thor, done with Batmen and Jokers (after the 89)

Ht is just quickly moving out of my price range. As good as their product is, I am not willing to go in deep debt for the hobby.

There is only one thing that will make me break that rule, though and that is Superman and other related figures.

I'm done with Batman, Superman, Iron Man, Terminator, Pirates, Tron...barring any new additions to those lines......did that sound final enough??:cuckoo:

Been more than a year of waiting and now it has dawned upon us hehehe. Until now I haven't found a companion Marlon Brando HT Jor-El to display him with

What's the lowest price this figure was sold at through retailers?

Thanks...

Interesting to see how they package him and what it looks like.

Now that I've cancelled Batman, I'm giving my exclusive to a friend for Christmas.

I am really torn on this figure. I can't decide whether to keep or cancel. I could use the money to pay of some bills, black friday, purchases for christmas, but I just don't know yet. how much if at all will I regret it. :gah:

If I can talk myself out of buying it, I will.

If I can swing it without having to sacrifice anything greater (Cobra Viper, Rock n Roll, or IG-88), I probably won't.

Empire Strikes Back, Kenner, Christmas 1980 > Superman '78

picture.php

If I can swing it without having to sacrifice anything greater (Cobra Viper, Rock n Roll, or IG-88), I probably won't.

Btw, mentioning IG-88, why hasn't anyone released a 1/6 figure of Dash Rendar? :(

Empire Strikes Back, Kenner, Christmas 1980 > Superman '78

picture.php

Then pony up for a loose vintage and you'll still have enough for the Reeve Superman. :nana: Honestly, I think with his insane price tag, IG-88 will definitely be around for a Hastings splurge at 30% off.

The same conversation was had re Spiderman. My logic to the doubters applies equally here: IT'S SUPERMAN. Not talking prince dasdan, or kevin fynn, or even Iron Man (now with new hat). But Superman. And probably the best Reeve Supes that will ever be produced. You don't pass on HT doing Superman. It simply isn't done.

Dash Rendar? :(

I don't know who that is.

Then pony up for a loose vintage and you'll still have enough for the Reeve Superman. :nana: Honestly, I think with his insane price tag, IG-88 will definitely be around for a Hastings splurge at 30% off.

The exclusive won't, and I already have a loose vintage.

You don't pass on HT doing Superman. It simply isn't done.

I am. If I buy it, I'm not keeping it.

The only thing that would make me cancel Supes would be if the 11th Doctor Who figure from Big Chief was shipping at the same time and I only had the money for one...

No, scratch that.... I would take Supes, even then.

The exclusive won't, and I already have a loose vintage.

I don't see the vibro axe as being necessary to the figure. But if you do, more power to ya. I'm not so sure either Viper or RnR will have the Ex come back in stock given they're both heavy hitters.

I am really torn on this figure. I can't decide whether to keep or cancel. I could use the money to pay of some bills, black friday, purchases for christmas, but I just don't know yet. how much if at all will I regret it. :gah:

08251635-facepalm.gif

Back