1/6 MMS152 - Superman: Superman Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys - MMS152 - Superman: 1/6th scale Superman Collectible Figure

:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

I actually burst out laughing at this - thanks for my chuckle of the day!

Buy it or not, folks. It's a damn doll. :)

It's not a doll, it's an ACTION FIGURE!!!

:D

Define "derailed".

Because the way I see it for the next six months this thread will be nothing but discussion based on what we've seen in a few photos. To be honest there's really only so much you can say. Does it look right? Are the colors right? Is the sculpt what you hoped? Is the costume right? If so or if not, why?

The answer to any of those questions will be an opinion. So is everyone posting here a whiner or anti-whiner? You can apply that criteria to almost any discussion. People are typically some shade of 'for' or 'against' just about everything. The very process of having a discussion is inevitably going to lead to opinions.

So how would you suggest we carry on this conversation to your satisfaction without derailing it?

That's actually a good point... so I guess everyone carry on whining! :dunno

Jerkit_Supes.gif

:hi5::goodpost::yess:

:lol:lol

And that, my friends, just about says it all...PS

This may have been discussed already but I'm not reading back through nearly 300 pages to find the answers. If I get slammed then my bad.
SO has anything been said or shown with regards to the packaging? I've read that HT have done some really nice, classy packaging and some not so good. If tweaks/alterations are made to a proto do they inform people? or is it a case of pre-order then wait and see?

Nope. I just expect a typical MMS box.

Would be nice for the whole foam padding box but likely just a reg MMS one.

Then again, the Bruce Lee figs had it so never know.

not been following the thread for the past couple of pages, so just wanted to ask if they have managed to sort out the S on the front yet, it's exactly 1.34536 mm lower than it ought to be

if the do that, then it will be PERFECT!!!!! :panic:

not been following the thread for the past couple of pages, so just wanted to ask if they have managed to sort out the S on the front yet, it's exactly 1.34536 mm lower than it ought to be

if the do that, then it will be PERFECT!!!!! :panic:

I've seen so many of these posts in this thread lately that I can no longer tell if these are genuine....

One can only hope they are all sarcastic. :monkey1

:dunno:dunno:dunno:dunno

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aTRFA3xAZeI"]YouTube - ‪custom repainted mattel christopher reeve superman‬‏[/ame]

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j5y8gkIgGMI&feature=channel_video_title"]YouTube - ‪superman fortress of solitude with added features!‬‏[/ame]

Better Thank Hot Toys :lol

https://www.youtube.com/user/autobotjohn#p/u/72/XJNSyJPdFAw

The Best Version Of PERS out there
[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p3JjmCUNsE4&feature=channel_video_title"]YouTube - ‪superman the movie bust 004.mov‬‏[/ame]

The MMS packaging is still pretty darn nice most of the time. HT should consider doing movie poster design, most of their graphic work is better than the studio marketing.

Why is it that when I watch these vids, I expect to see dead bodies in the background?

Of course, if there were dead bodies in this guy's place, they'd be dressed up like Chris Reeves as Superman.

Seriously creeped out, now! :horror

Just Preordered him earlier. I hope he's worth it!

Back