1/6 MMS152 - Superman: Superman Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys - MMS152 - Superman: 1/6th scale Superman Collectible Figure

What does amuse me is the fact that the "anti-whiners" drag the anti-whining discussion for pages on end when it would've sufficed with simply ignoring the "whiners" original post.
And then the whole thread gets de-railed again. With some great comedic moments no doubt, but still derailed, and it's pretty much guaranteed that it'll get ugly...

What does amuse me is the fact that the "anti-whiners" drag the anti-whining discussion for pages on end when it would've sufficed with simply ignoring the "whiners" original post.
And then the whole thread gets de-railed again. With some great comedic moments no doubt, but still derailed, and it's pretty much guaranteed that it'll get ugly...

Does cancer go away if you ignore it? :huh

Havent been in this forum for sometime. I will buy this figure the day its released. Just wondering if there are any news on the head sculpt... are they going to fix it? it would be great if they do some changes.

Well said! :lecture:lecture:lecture :exactly::goodpost:

LOL! +1 dude.

I cant stand these OCD nuts who just cant enjoy a $200 figure. For them it needs to be the exact HUMAN replica of Christopher reeve, even a mold made directly from his face. He can send anything he wants to HT, no ones gonna open up mail from some forum bum.

Regarding the figure's boots - I'm wondering if they'll end up looking plastic-esque, or whether they'll be refined somewhat to resemble the leathery material used for the costume. I'm just thinking of the Routh figure as a rough comparison, & how his boots were done - they look great.

Again: :1-1:

Define "derailed".

Because the way I see it for the next six months this thread will be nothing but discussion based on what we've seen in a few photos. To be honest there's really only so much you can say. Does it look right? Are the colors right? Is the sculpt what you hoped? Is the costume right? If so or if not, why?

The answer to any of those questions will be an opinion. So is everyone posting here a whiner or anti-whiner? You can apply that criteria to almost any discussion. People are typically some shade of 'for' or 'against' just about everything. The very process of having a discussion is inevitably going to lead to opinions.

So how would you suggest we carry on this conversation to your satisfaction without derailing it?

nerdrage1.jpg

:rotfl :rotfl :rotfl :rotfl :rotfl :rotfl :rotfl

GO GO AVGN, DESTROY THOSE BASTARDZ!!!

Whatever the cost, it's worth it for the lolz :)

I've been watching the "OCD posters" on this forum and would definitely say that you're suffering from OCD way more than people like me or Martin-El.

In an attempt to "cure" you and give you the restraint to avoid posting endless crap, note that I will not be bothering to acknowledge any comments, arguments or montages that you choose to post after this. It will be interesting to see how many extra pages you can drag this crap out for! I'm guessing the likes of thenammagazine will find it impossible to refrain from posting. LOL.

Maybe you'll grow out of it some day.

Jerkit_Supes.gif

:monkey1
[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5PZ3-fexZNQ&feature=feedu"]YouTube - ‪custon remade superman 006.3g2‬‏[/ame]

Oh my goodness......it's insane here!!!! :lol

I like the Superman and I've got it on order. If they don't change anything I'll be happy.

Now......carry on! :D

Back