1/6 MMS152 - Superman: Superman Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys - MMS152 - Superman: 1/6th scale Superman Collectible Figure

Maybe someone who only joined this month ought to get to know the board culture and local personalities before they decided whether or not to be offended. :panic::panic::panic:

Even so, I had to say it.

Given your join date, I'm not surprised. :monkey1 :lol

Yeah but look at my post count :lol

There's a lot of ass-holes on this board... If I were you I'd block pixletwin, EVILFACE, Voorhees27, Devil_666, Jmlsuperman, thenammagazine and FLOSI.

How would I know when they're making fun of me :D

Nice try FLOSI, but me and Liquid Larry go wayyyyyyy back. I remember when he was Solid Larry. So that trick will never work.

Solid Larry ..... that's what she ..... nevermind :lol

I see. Is it a Christian Witnessing kind of thing? :dunno

Anyhoo... geez I love this figure. :love

I see. Is it a Christian Witnessing kind of thing? :dunno

Anyhoo... geez I love this figure. :love

:lecture:lecture:lecture:lecture :exactly::goodpost:

472697212v1_480x480_Front_Color-White.jpg

Any screen reference for that? I don't want HT making the left nut bigger than the right cause we all know his left nut was smaller.

Any screen reference for that? I don't want HT making the left nut bigger than the right cause we all know his left nut was smaller.

Not accurate. His left nut only hung lower than the right. They were indeed the same size.

:banghead I'm starting to miss the whole photoshop conversation :ohbfrank:

I don't understand why John Lennon is being eaten by Zombies but he looks pretty rad as Boba Fett. :rock

Damn, let me get in on some of this action. Here is the picture that offends people the most... ironically it's probably what Jesus really looked liked.

black+jesus.jpg

And just so I don't get in trouble here is something Superman related. I was wondering... what kind of stand would allow for this type of poses to be possible?

249468_10150189939997344_58690437343_7250456_1538821_n.jpg

A half dozen people have turned this board into a very unpleasant place just because a few folk dared to point out that this figure would benefit from a bit of tweaking.

:slap

Pixletwin, EVILFACE, Voorhees27, Devil_666, Jmlsuperman, thenammagazine and FLOSI need to be banned! :lecture Oh and Kamandi.

And just so I don't get in trouble here is something Superman related. I was wondering... what kind of stand would allow for this type of poses to be possible?

249468_10150189939997344_58690437343_7250456_1538821_n.jpg

I've been wondering the same thing. I read somewhere that the stand would be build into the Fortress of Solitude base, but no specifics on how flying poses would work. Maybe a standard u-style clip deal with a hinge? It'd have to be a pretty diesel hinge, though.

Back