1/6 MMS152 - Superman: Superman Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys - MMS152 - Superman: 1/6th scale Superman Collectible Figure

Poxa DFanatic! Tu é Brazuca? Eu li aqui de alguém que comprou que não era americano nem europeu! Queria saber como ele conseguiu! Sacanagem isso!
Eu fiz a pre-order do meu direto no site da Sideshow e não deu erro, nem cancelaram minha pre-order nem nada. Também sou brazuca. Mas eu tenho uma carta na manga: se der problema na hora de enviar, eu tenho parentes que moram em Londres. Aí peço para enviarem para eles e eles enviam para mim.

Hey guys, wher can I get a EX version. I'm from Brazil and I would like to have the EX!
I got my EX directly from Sideshow. Don't you have a friend or relative who lives in the US or UK? Maybe he can help you.

Nope.gif

As interesting as it is to see a good PS'd image that describes nicely what the author thinks are the shortcomings of the sculpt - as opposed to mindless numbnuts who post 'the scupt is off' ad infinitum - it's really pointless to take a portrait that is so close to perfection as this, and feel bummed because all of a sudden you see a digitally-altered image that looks spot-on from one particular angle.

IMO if the PS'd images would be more useful if they assessed the sculpt from every angle. A single 2D image is not enough to dint my satisfaction with this sculpt.

Spidey doesn't come with a head sculpt - and who knows how much licensing and donations had to do with the MSRP?

the Terminator 2 T800 Arnold is spot-on perfection. at two hundred-dollars I want perfection :peace

wow devil....that is a perfect Superman right there....great work....

HT is kinda stuck on that neck. Short of casting the head and neck as one piece what can they do? They could cast the head and neck in flexible silicone but then people will cry about rubber rot. If they cast a rigid head and neck then you get the "not pose-able!" b-tching.

When you're not seeing a close-up it doesn't look as noticeable.

It doesn't stop me from being impressed. I hope HT can bring Indy up to this level.

HD full screen = Gorgeous.

[ame="https://youtu.be/y7-krURqQo4"]302 Found[/ame]

oh it is the best Superman Figure of all time and it is a great work of art. but it is not a perfect Christopher Reeve :peace

Last edited:

Hey Devil .... can you post 2 pictures, before and after side to side? You transformation thins is awesome but I wish there was a pause button to press when it's completely tranformed into the better C. Reeve likeness.

Please.. no more side-by-side comps. The best one was last shown on p178,179.

OH MY GOD at the complaining going on around here! What is wrong with you people and you darn entitlement issues. All you're doing is ruining the experience we're supposed to be enjoying by seeing the reveal of a piece of art for everyone else. It may not be perfect, afterall it was sculpted by a human being who is far from being able to reproduce a perfect object. Now don't go pointing out his Bruce Lee, I own Enterbay's Way of the Dragon figure, it's near perfect, but not. This Chris Reeve sculpt is an artist's representation of perhaps the greatest actor to portray a beloved American icon. It's near perfect, and I'm not really sure he could deliver any better (may he dash that statement with a smiling Clark Kent figure). But it's depressing to see how many people are ungrateful people are at how hard HT has worked at creating the appropriate body, suit and headsculpt for this piece. Shameful. Now quit ruining it for others ... jeeze. /Rant Off/

I'm not ungrateful.....I just think there is room for improvement.....

What is funny about all the photochoppers is Hot Toys always tweaks the figures before they are released. People first showed Blade, people whine (and passed, and then had to pay $$$$ to catch up, :lol ) and then bam, released and looked just like Snipes.

Superman will too.

OH MY GOD at the complaining going on around here! What is wrong with you people and you darn entitlement issues. All you're doing is ruining the experience we're supposed to be enjoying by seeing the reveal of a piece of art for everyone else. It may not be perfect, afterall it was sculpted by a human being who is far from being able to reproduce a perfect object. Now don't go pointing out his Bruce Lee, I own Enterbay's Way of the Dragon figure, it's near perfect, but not. This Chris Reeve sculpt is an artist's representation of perhaps the greatest actor to portray a beloved American icon. It's near perfect, and I'm not really sure he could deliver any better (may he dash that statement with a smiling Clark Kent figure). But it's depressing to see how many people are ungrateful people are at how hard HT has worked at creating the appropriate body, suit and headsculpt for this piece. Shameful. Now quit ruining it for others ... jeeze. /Rant Off/

I'm not ungrateful i love the Figure and I'm buying 2 but it is not perfect and it Could be perfect

the Terminator 2 T800 Arnold is spot-on perfection. at two hundred-dollars I want perfection :peace

I bet if you get a picture of the T2's head and compare it to a Photoshop version of Arnold in the movie, you will not call it perfection

Back