1/6 MMS152 - Superman: Superman Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys - MMS152 - Superman: 1/6th scale Superman Collectible Figure

It's not sold out. They must have more allocations hence the meter vanished.

ordered mine from Toys2...God Bless that Store for being in Canada!!!

now i can avoid customs and border fee's :yess:

Just looking at Henry Cavill vids on youtube - seems like a good choice to me - found it wierd that hes younger than me though born in 1983. Jeezeus I'm older than Superman. Only just but still.

Just looking at Henry Cavill vids on youtube - seems like a good choice to me - found it wierd that hes younger than me though born in 1983. Jeezeus I'm older than Superman. Only just but still.

I think he's a fine choice. So far casting has been pretty solid
regarding the MOS imho.

Last edited:

Ooooo Man my heart stop when I saw he was up for preorder. I remember taking my sisters ken dolls and puting a red cape on one for superman and a black cape on the other for nuclearman and making them fight over and over. The dolls where nude other than the capes LOL it didn't matter I could imagin the suits on them anyway. I love collecting, When I buy a collectable I do so for a few reasons none of which are like this. This figure hits home for me I lost my mom Dec 23, 2009 The first toy she ever gave me was a Superman. We watched the Christopher Reeve Superman movies alot, she even gave up a VHS she liked so I could record a Superman film. She and I went to the theater twice to see Superman returns just because we love seeing Superman do his thing. It pains me that she will never see this figure or be able to go see Superman Man of Steel. I know this site is not for mushy things like that, but I figured I would share what this figure will mean to me.

^^nice story man. The part about your mom letting you record over one of her tapes was touching.

Ooooo Man my heart stop when I saw he was up for preorder. I remember taking my sisters ken dolls and puting a red cape on one for superman and a black cape on the other for nuclearman and making them fight over and over. The dolls where nude other than the capes LOL it didn't matter I could imagin the suits on them anyway. I love collecting, When I buy a collectable I do so for a few reasons none of which are like this. This figure hits home for me I lost my mom Dec 23, 2009 The first toy she ever gave me was a Superman. We watched the Christopher Reeve Superman movies alot, she even gave up a VHS she liked so I could record a Superman film. She and I went to the theater twice to see Superman returns just because we love seeing Superman do his thing. It pains me that she will never see this figure or be able to go see Superman Man of Steel. I know this site is not for mushy things like that, but I figured I would share what this figure will mean to me.

no problem at all....part of the reason I love this hobby so much is it brings back so many great memories as a kid....

Hi, I'm new on here but live in the UK and wondered if anyone else has used a UK company called One Sixth Bruce to order from? If you have, are they any good and are they more expensive than ordering from somewhere like Big Bad Toy Store?

Hi, I'm new on here but live in the UK and wondered if anyone else has used a UK company called One Sixth Bruce to order from? If you have, are they any good and are they more expensive than ordering from somewhere like Big Bad Toy Store?

The BEST place to order from if you are in UK. Great prices, stellar service and incredible packaging.

Plus the owner is a member here; breakersrevenge. Stand-up guy too.

:1-1:

Anyone having trouble with alterego? I'm not getting any confirmation e-mails and it won't let me log in to the site with the newer account I created. I don't want to miss out on this guy!!

I got my confirm email today from AE. Same price also at Comics Infinity. I ordered from them before and had good customer service.

I seldom use the term "must buy" for obvious reasons, but in this case, I think it's appropriate. Even if you're not a big superman fan, if you're a 1/6 scale collector, I guess Reeve as superman should be in your collection.

So I bit the bullet and ordered the Ex. a couple of minutes ago. Really not happy about the $210 price tag, but with the donation an all, I can live with it. The thing that still bugs me though, is the shipping policy on this. It's pretty sick that there's free shipping for the US and a discount on the regular for international shipping, whereas everybody that does an extra effort by ordering the exclusive has to pay full shipping price.
I guess, since this is DC, it's widely available from other retailers, and so the free shipping on the reg. is probably meant as an extra encouragement for people to order from SSC, and not go to an other reseller and get this. Understandable. But still.
Well, my reward points are well spend! Only paying the shipping (and the inevitable EU taxes) for my supes.

Back