1/6 MMS152 - Superman: Superman Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys - MMS152 - Superman: 1/6th scale Superman Collectible Figure

I think you guys can do all the photoshop you want and it won't make a difference. They will produce what they have(which is excellent IMHO)...PS

Probably they wont do nothing because most of the buyers see this sculpt as "perfect" i am ok i wanted this for so long and i will buy it for sure but after seeing other projects they felt short, the figure is amazing! but they could have done better, just hope that when they release a CK it comes with an extra sculpt of Supes smiling (its possible Bank Robber Joker) :wink1:

Low quantity alert on the Exclusive

Last edited:

I wonder how preorders are doing overall.

it would be cool to see how much of this figures sell at the end! does anyone here knows how much in terms of quantity have HT sold in the past?...witch figure is the most popular and how much did it sale?

I don't know, but I had my pre-order for the Exclusive in first thing this morning. :yess:

No doubt the Excl. will completely sell-out tonight.

If there's anybody on the fence about this -get your order in asap!!!

For some reason Sideshow canceled the Exclusive I preordered yesterday. Odd. I went ahead and just reordered it now.

Last night when I ordered I got the Exclusive and Reg. together in one cart. I canceled the reg and kept the exclusive (didn't want them to ship the two together). Then I come back on tonight seeing they canceled the Ex.

Probably they wont do nothing because most of the buyers see this sculpt as "perfect" i am ok i wanted this for so long and i will buy it for sure but after seeing other projects they felt short, the figure is amazing! but they could have done better, just hope that when they release a CK it comes with an extra sculpt of Supes smiling (its possible Bank Robber Joker) :wink1:

no no they shouldn't have done better, its good how it is.

Knew it would sell out, but I was thinking more of Sunday or Monday.

Got my EX yesterday. It was a no brainer, really.

I think you guys can do all the photoshop you want and it won't make a difference. They will produce what they have(which is excellent IMHO)...PS

I know that HT is probably not going to make changes and doubtful they ever pay attention to these things. I have said before that I already PO'ed my two and will continue to buy ANY of HT's future Superman Reeve release.

I only did it as I am extremely interested in hearing what people think would bring it closer to a perfect likeness. And this thread seems to have attracted a LOT of Reeve superman fans. For me the Head Sculpt is so good and so close, I just can't put my finger on it and I would like to know other people's opinions and see if it will point it out for me.

You could PM me your comments and thoughts to keep this thread on track for the Hot Toys Reeve release.

Thanks,
Junior

I am 100% satisfied with what i see so far, going to be a painfull wait for this one.

people, please! it's REEVE, not REEVES! if you're fan enough of the man to buy this figure, at least get his name right! hate to be that guy but this is a pet peeve of mine and i'm seeing it all over this board. kinda getting really annoying.

What about George Reeve? :lol ;)

I know it's Christopher Reeve and George Reeves

Quantity bar steadily ticking down.

Most, maybe all, of the changes I'm seeing in photoshop are so subtle as to be invisible and therefore fairly pointless IMO. I'm not attacking your right to think something is off, just I think ultimately the photoshops so far are only proving to everyone else how good the sculpt is right now.

people, please! it's REEVE, not REEVES! if you're fan enough of the man to buy this figure, at least get his name right! hate to be that guy but this is a pet peeve of mine and i'm seeing it all over this board. kinda getting really annoying.

Haha I said the exact same thing in the previous thread. It's a little thing but it bothers me for the exact reason you said above.

:lecture I am watch Superman The Movie only making it worse...

1157679_5731_625x1000.jpg

A shame we never got to see these poses. I know it's simple but I've always loved these shots.

3756_superman-christopher-reeve-1978-wb.jpg

superman_christopher_reeve.jpg

supermanreevequote2fl7.png

I'll have to save this one.
Superman_Reeve15tall.jpg

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Hy6S7urCZM"]We're all part of the same team![/ame]

Mmm the endless possibilities.

headers-tribute-main1.png

Christopher_Reeve_Superman.jpg

Back