1/6 MMS152 - Superman: Superman Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys - MMS152 - Superman: 1/6th scale Superman Collectible Figure

The only thing that puts me off is the lack of accessories. Like i understand that superman didnt have any sort of gadgets or accessories in the movie, but like i wish the kryptonite chain woud of been an accessory included for all of the superman figures, and the exclusive would of been maybe a newspaper of the daily planet, or a kryptonite crystal. But im sure hot toys will include a smiling head in the future like they did with king leonidas.

The only thing that puts me off is the lack of accessories. Like i understand that superman didnt have any sort of gadgets or accessories in the movie, but like i wish the kryptonite chain woud of been an accessory for all of the superman figures, and the exclusive would of been maybe a newspaper of the daily planet, or a kryptonite crystal.

yeah, or an american flag... definitely the kryptonite should be a shard of crystal, not a neclace? who the F wore a necklace?

Here's a crazy idea, how about lazers in the eyes... flick a switch like the T-600 and the eyes have lazers...?

yeah, or an american flag... definitely the kryptonite should be a shard of crystal, not a neclace? who the F wore a necklace?

Here's a crazy idea, how about lazers in the eyes... flick a switch like the T-600 and the eyes have lazers...?

You did see the movie, right? :lol

A word of warning about waiting for a DX, and not getting this.
MiniVader posted this about the Hot Toys Wolverine on the 08-28-09

And The Berserker Predator said this about the T2 T-800 figure on 01-04-2010

I wonder if they are still waiting?
:impatient::impatient::impatient:

Classic lol

This is my least favorite pic of this figure. It doesn't look much like CR. The rest are pretty close.

superman.png
the hair on the ears look good :)

Hey friends,

I just noticed a statement that I did not pay attention when I've preordered yesterday from BBTS:

"For USA market only."

Does that mean that my order will not be honored or does this just an error of typing?
Perhaps that statement was just for the Exclusive version?

You did see the movie, right? :lol

:lol oh great, what did I mess up on... did he where the necklace? It's been a really really long time... last time I saw any of them I think it was richord pryor and him in some cave.... some blonde guy saying "destroy superman" in somekind of elevator? HA ha yeah I can't say I remember much else except Zod and mirrors and rings...

Pretty sure the exclusive is only being sold in the U.S. and Europe. If you are in France, you should be alright. Regular version should be available anywhere.

I think it's safe to say the edition size for the EX is HUGE.

I really don't get all this stinginess with exclusives lately.

:lol oh great, what did I mess up on... did he where the necklace? It's been a really really long time... last time I saw any of them I think it was richord pryor and him in some cave.... some blonde guy saying "destroy superman" in somekind of elevator? HA ha yeah I can't say I remember much else except Zod and mirrors and rings...

:D

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OkSaAhbceBk"]YouTube - ‪Superman Christopher Reeve Defeated by Kryptonite‬‏[/ame]

Knowing HT, if this goes into a line, you'll get this CR, a Margot Kidder Lane and another Joe-El in black.

No Lex, no Otis, no Tessmacher, no Perry White, no Jimmy Olson, no Zod, no guy on rollerskates blowing backwards.... nothing!

Knowing HT, if this goes into a line, you'll get this CR, a Margot Kidder Lane and another Joe-El in black.

No Lex, no Otis, no Tessmacher, no Perry White, no Jimmy Olson, no Zod, no guy on rollerskates blowing backwards.... nothing!

Now that's outrageous if they don't make him! :mad:

No laughing telephone guy either? :(

I doubt we'll see Lois. I'm thinking more along the lines of: Clark, DX Superman/Clark, and maybe Jor-El.

Back