1/6 MMS152 - Superman: Superman Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys - MMS152 - Superman: 1/6th scale Superman Collectible Figure

Than how come I just placed an order?

I contacted them about it since I order it too. Someone from sideshow said they will cancel all the EX orders made by people outside of continental US and offer them the regular version.

If I order one while I live here but will be moving to Canada before it is delivered will they send to my new address?

Sideshow doesn't want to deliver exclusives up north? Good, who cares, never needed them anyway. In 5 years i've bought each and everything from Toys2. HT's exclusives are gay so I don't lose. "Exclusives" are for flippers anyway, and the numbnuts that pay plenty more for a stupid accessory. (Aftermarket)

Sideshow, i'll appologize come Jason PF shipping time.

:D

The only exclusive I've been bothered enough to pick up was the DX04. I'm not a flipper so having a lump of plastic or material that I'll never use is just not worth the coin. If people aren't interested in the extra outlay, for whatever reason, then go them. For some people the extra money now might make a real difference someplace else in their lives.

Moot point seeing as how Oz isn't eligible anyway...

Hopefully there won't be a DX, but just a stand alone Clark. I'd rather have that than have to switch a single body back and forth.

A Clark, Zod, Lex, and black suit Jor-El and the line is done.

Thank you, my good sir. I'll be here all day.

Hopefully there won't be a DX, but just a stand alone Clark. I'd rather have that than have to switch a single body back and forth.

You don't really think they'd take the license that far do you? Outside of Superman, and/or Clark I can't see them doing anything else.

HT's exclusives are gay

ron-burgundy.jpg

They will probably release a CK next year and probably with a new Superman head with a smile (alas Bank Robber Joker) (hope so)

Here is the pic they used for the fortress background:

set1.jpg

I really would like to see a Black suit Jor-El. Not only because I'd like a film accurate version to display with Reeve, but also to see how much it can be improved. The first release was pretty impressive compared to other releases at that time, I'd be curious to see how good one would look with HT's current quality.

You don't really think they'd take the license that far do you? Outside of Superman, and/or Clark I can't see them doing anything else.

I can see them doing Clark, an updated Jor-El in black and some oddball release like Non and them moving on leaving us to hold our balls, wanting Luthor, Zod and Ursa. :lol

Back