1/6 MMS152 - Superman: Superman Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys - MMS152 - Superman: 1/6th scale Superman Collectible Figure

Morning all!

So we just found out we'll be carrying an exclusive edition of Superman! - which pretty much rocks...get it? (Pun intended) Because of the exclusive status, we are not able to offer the free domestic and discounted int'l shipping on the exclusive.

However, the free domestic and discounted int'l shipping offer stands for the regular edition.

Hope that clears things up! Look for Superman to launch really soon on the site.

Its to be expected Nam. He had no problems going to gay slurs when the IPhone 4 was coming out. Been on ignore ever sense.

If you're referring to me I'll give you good money to find any gay slur I ever said about a white iphone. Only thing I ever said was that the white compared to black looked like a cheap Zach Morris phone.

Morning all!

So we just found out we'll be carrying an exclusive edition of Superman! - which pretty much rocks...get it? (Pun intended) Because of the exclusive status, we are not able to offer the free domestic and discounted int'l shipping on the exclusive.

However, the free domestic and discounted int'l shipping offer stands for the regular edition.

Hope that clears things up! Look for Superman to launch really soon on the site.

Why no free shipping because it's exclusive?

It would I would think. If it wasn't I'd fall out of my chair. Agreed, I'd think they'd want to take as much advantage of this line as they possibly could. Then again HT has really only made one Tony Stark figure.

I want another Tony with an exclusive hyperbole!!!!

Morning all!

:woo.............&...................:panic:

that's one thing i don't understand about hot toys. why don't they make all the waist clips clear? the stand itself is clear, so why not the actual clip? it's a real eyesore when displaying figures.

:exactly::exactly::exactly:

It's getting pretty mixed reviews over on the HT FB page. I think everyone says they are gonna order it but that the sculpt is off a little. Hmm..

Which is where I think I lie with it too. I love it, but it's not a perfect CR sculpt. I will order 3 instead of 5..

I'm just thrilled that this is actually being released.

:)

wow! Im glad this is getting mixed reviews there. I felt I was the only one who thought the CR sculpt is a little off. Hope its gets improved or we get a DX release in a near future.

I must say I will order 1 instead of 3.

Morning all!

So glad to hear that Chris...I will be buying the regular edition so get ready to ship a couple of your supe's to Mexico...

By the way Chris...I can not enter SS webpage...what's wrong with it? thanks amigo!

It would I would think. If it wasn't I'd fall out of my chair. Agreed, I'd think they'd want to take as much advantage of this line as they possibly could. Then again HT has really only made one Tony Stark figure.
Yeah, but they did a separate Clark for Superman Returns, so there's a precedent for it. Plus, frankly, this movie (and character) is much more iconic and popular in geekdom than even the Iron Man films. It would be criminal for HT to have given us Routh Clark but not Reeve Clark.

Morning all!

:rock

I don't really care for the exclusive, so I'm going to get free shipping!

Bummer about not having the free shipping for the exclusive, but I'll still buy as I'd rather spend the extra $$$ to get he chunk of kryptonite.

Are you kidding? I'd love to have a Hackman Luthor to go with this. Of course, Zod would be the priority if there was a choice.

I don't have a lot of space, so "guy in suit" figures just don't make the cut. Just a bit too boring looking for my tastes.

Can a Mod please change the name of this thread to: Hyperbole: What does it mean? A discussion Thanks! :wave

Well played, I think this may have been one of the lamer derails we've had. Anyway I think its established fact that if you use the work hyperbole on a collectibles forum you are a ****** and may take life to seriously :lecture :lol

Will it be tomorrow it goes up?

Morning all!

That's just silly. :mad:

That's Tessmacher. Jesus, call yourself a fan.
:wink1:

lol. This reminds me of a star wars forum I joined when I first messed around with online forums. I went on and said what's up Nerfherder incorrectly. that's was the first time I had ever tried spelling out the word and I guess I got it wrong but got a very comic book guy geek response to it.

I realized at that point that I was not as geeky as I thought and that made me feel good.

so anyway, what was this thread about?

I honestly don't have a clue what you're talking about. Nor did I insult anyone. Nor did I define anything wrong. You can try all you want, but perhaps it's best left for Kara to think and you to respond.:lecture

backpedaling.gif
backpedaling.gif
backpedaling.gif
backpedaling.gif

Yeah, but they did a separate Clark for Superman Returns, so there's a precedent for it. Plus, frankly, this movie (and character) is much more iconic and popular in geekdom than even the Iron Man films. It would be criminal for HT to have given us Routh Clark but not Reeve Clark.

I'm not gonna argue superman is more famous than Iron Man. Just more going off of that HT isn't the best at doing stuff like that. Supes probably is another ball of wax when it comes to what they might do but we shall see. Honestly, for me I just want Supes and I'm ok with never having Clark.

Will it be tomorrow it goes up?

Sounds like it might be today... either a random time or with the newsletter. A lot of stuff is going up at the same time today so be prepared for a slow ordering process.

And if its not today, I'd expect a solid day and time to be announced with this weeks newsletter.

Damn, no free shipping. The exclusives are the one I'm after. :lol

Not sure why the exclusive would make a difference but, whatever. Hmm, I wonder what would happen if I made a separate order, one for a regular with free shipping and another for the exclusive.

Back