1/6 MMS152 - Superman: Superman Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys - MMS152 - Superman: 1/6th scale Superman Collectible Figure

What a surprise! Very happy to see this. Can't wait to go on a pre-order frenzy. I am loving everything about this figure.

Wofford, you know what you posted and who it was directed at. :monkey1

He'd have to face reality if he did. :huh

I know exactly who it was directed at. I'm having a hard time coming up with how it's an insult to assume someone that teaches for a living knows the difference between those two words.

Stooping to personal insults so soon? :(

Its to be expected Nam. He had no problems going to gay slurs when the IPhone 4 was coming out. Been on ignore ever sense.

The figure looks awesome and I can see where folks would say the sculpt is 100% Its really close and I think very hard to tell and I can see where folks would say its one of the best figures they've ever seen. Either way doesn't matter this figure is awesome and a must for comic collectors.

I know exactly who it was directed at. I'm having a hard time coming up with how it's an insult to assume someone that teaches for a living knows the difference between those two words.

And because you have a hard time understanding the definition and context of a word, you insult him based on his profession. :clap:clap:clap

dont know if this has been posted, but does anyone see them making a dx with an extra clark kent get up? i just dont wont to preorder if the inevitable dx comes out and has more stuff. what do you guys think?

Answer: Yes.

Since this was initially supposed to be a DX figure, I would think a DX figure of Supes down the line is inevitable at all.

I really hope so. I wonder why HT decided this shouldnt get the DX treatment?

It is an absolute fact that a head sculpt can not be 100%. I'm not really sure how you can argue that. You know what is 100%? The one and only Christopher Reeve.

You need to reread and perhaps digest exactly what I wrote:

To say a head sculpt is 100% is neither of those things. It is also NOT a fact that no head sculpt can be 100% on. Is there a law of physics somewhere which decrees this to be so? You can argue that you are right, but you veer so far into issues of minutia that your point is moot anyway.

Are we clear? This is the exact point everyone is making that you and a few others don't seem to be getting. The degree of analitude (a word I just coined myself) that a person would have to go to in order to argue and attempt to sway another person's opinion by altering a picture by expanding an eye by 0.0005% is taking what hyperbole actually means to entirely new level.

Last edited:

Hey guys are you guys also having problems trying to open the Sideshow official web page...is it down?

Maybe they figured the price would already be pretty high as it is without the extra cost of PERS and super fancy packaging?

Yeah, DX would've tacked on another $30-50, given us nothing else we really needed, and caused certain people to go on complaint tirades about price (which we've seen already and will see more of anyway, despite this probably costing around the same amount at T1 Terminator).

Hot Toys did the right thing, IMO.

Since this was initially supposed to be a DX figure, I would think a DX figure of Supes down the line is inevitable at all.

Sorry, that should have said "wouldn't think..."

Looks as if we have someone trying to be a bossy know it all tell folks what their opinion means. :lol If folks would just put wonderful folks like that on ignore it wouldn't be a problem. (no pix I'm not talking about you) :lol

:panic::panic::panic:

:lol

Back