1/6 MMS152 - Superman: Superman Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Apologies if this has been shared before, but I stumbled upon a fan made Superman The Movie trailer with MoS's score and it's incredible.

I really wish Hot Toys would revisit this license and give us Zod. I mean, it's a no-brainer. Who wouldn't buy a Zod?
Superman really needs someone to face off...

IMG_E0789.jpg

Agree they need to revisit this licence. Zod, Ursa and Non I would buy in a heartbeat.

They could do a Superman 2.0 with improved paint apps, more screen accurate suit material and emblem. A DX with a Clark Kent would be very popular.

Would love a 1/4 scale to but none of this will ever happen. Just more Iron Man and Star Wars garbage.

Agree they need to revisit this licence. Zod, Ursa and Non I would buy in a heartbeat.

They could do a Superman 2.0 with improved paint apps, more screen accurate suit material and emblem. A DX with a Clark Kent would be very popular.

Would love a 1/4 scale to but none of this will ever happen. Just more Iron Man and Star Wars garbage.

I did see someone showing a prototype Zod head sculpt on a Facebook 1/6 scale group a while back. Will have to see if I can find it.

A custom I assume? Sounds good if there is a suitable body and suit to go with it.

A 2.0 version of this would be nice also. They could officially release it as a Superman II version, and then do Zod from that as well.

I really wish Hot Toys would revisit this license and give us Zod. I mean, it's a no-brainer. Who wouldn't buy a Zod?

Its easy to say that but I think a lot of fans would not pay $225 -235 for Zod. Its just a very plain design. I dont really know what they could make from this series other than a 2.0 of superman. I would pick Hackman's Luther over a zod.

Valerie Perrine as Miss Tessmacher I would order instantly though. :)

20th anniversary of what? Superman the movie?
Even the 40th anniversary is long gone...

20th Anniversary of Hot Toys. They are supposedly having some special announcements to mark the occasion. Probably a gold Iron Man or Stormtrooper knowing HT.

20th Anniversary of Hot Toys. They are supposedly having some special announcements to mark the occasion. Probably a gold Iron Man or Stormtrooper knowing HT.

Ahh.
That makes more sense.
It does seem likely it will be something IM or SW related.
I doubt they will revisit Kyle Reese, or earlier military figures.

Its easy to say that but I think a lot of fans would not pay $225 -235 for Zod. Its just a very plain design. I dont really know what they could make from this series other than a 2.0 of superman. I would pick Hackman's Luther over a zod.

Valerie Perrine as Miss Tessmacher I would order instantly though. :)

The outfit on a Luthor figure would for sure look more ornate, but I think a Zod would have more shelf presence because he’s a more powerful, commanding character. Plus, it’d be cool to have MoS Supes and Zod along with 78 Superman and Zod on the same shelf.

I see that Gee Whiz Customs has their custom suit available for this guy. Of course it looks awesome, but at $275 shipped not including boots . . . I think they did a previous run, anybody got any pics?

All the ones I see referenced are from Yunsil. Is it the same? Pardon, I?m new to the custom part of all this.

Back