1/6 MMS152 - Superman: Superman Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Lol, the girl at the end of the commercial was really going in for the kiss. She's got guts.

Pose needs tweaking, a little stiff. Still admiring the tailoring. ;)

e9ce15874052e94c765d09b0abfc4a66.jpg

I love this shot. It shows how good posing can take a bunch of characters who really have no reason to be together and turn it into a great display. Not knocking stands or dioramas, but this hard-to-pull-off set up looks really cool and casual :duff

I love this shot. It shows how good posing can take a bunch of characters who really have no reason to be together and turn it into a great display. Not knocking stands or dioramas, but this hard-to-pull-off set up looks really cool and casual :duff

Thanks man! :duff

This is actually the direction I'm headed with my final display. The only obvious connective tissue between characters is costume colour, finish and posture. I really want a sixth scale bus stop replica. :lol

Thanks man! :duff

This is actually the direction I'm headed with my final display. The only obvious connective tissue between characters is costume colour, finish and posture. I really want a sixth scale bus stop replica. :lol

I never knew I needed this and now it's the only thing I want

Can anyone recommend a good stand, ideally a clear one, that would let me put Superman in a flying pose?

Also, the one I got was loose and only came with a pair of open hands. Does anyone know if the other hands that should come with him are generic, or do I need a specific set?

Thanks.

Looks like I’ve got the flying hands with him, so I guess I could use the fisted and generic open hands from my other figures if needed. :)

Yeah, you just have to look for a similar shade in the coloring, if I remember correctly, the figure has pretty pape hands.

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk

Are there any more of these 2.0 suits out there or being made? I would love to get my hands on a set or two. Is Yunsil the only one or are there other people who have or will be taking a chance at making one?

I just picked one of these up last week. Unfortunately for me I came in late into the 1/6 scale game. This figure will remain #1 in my collection.
I bought it on Ebay as "MIB"
I might open it once I move into my new house.

I just picked one of these up last week. Unfortunately for me I came in late into the 1/6 scale game. This figure will remain #1 in my collection.
I bought it on Ebay as "MIB"
I might open it once I move into my new house.

Congrats. He was my first figure as well, back in 2011, and remains one of my favorites. It still holds up pretty well by today's standards. The suit could stand and update, but I don't think they could ever improve on the head sculpt.

I think you will be very happy with it.

Thanks Bocephus Jones. The MMS152 is not really my 1st HOT TOYS. I just bought it late. I have the Man of steel MMS200 as well but nothing like the Christopher Reeve.
Will keeping it in the box be bad for the figure ?

I don't think so in this case. It's a fabric suit so there is nothing that will deteriorate. The only thing I think I ever heard about this figure is that sometimes people had issues with the front shield decal peeling, but I don't think that had anything to do with it being boxed.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

thought some of you reeve fans might enjoy this :)

In an alternate timeline galaxy a long time ago far, far away, Luke Skywalker failed in his mission to destroy the Death Star. The Death Star’s Super laser unleashed its awesome power and destroyed Yavin 4 and the headquarters with its remaining rebel alliance.

With no one standing in their way, the Galactic Empire moved through systems, destroying anyone who rebelled against them and stood in their way.

Eventually making their way to the Andromeda Galaxy, the Galactic Empire arrived to the planet Krypton. The Elders of Krypton, rejecting the offer to join the empire and going to war instead, faced certain extermination like those before. Jor-El, one of Krypton’s most respected scientists, feared for the future of Krypton. Deciding during the planet’s last moments to send his infant son Kal-el to Earth… Moments before the Death Star fired its primary weapon and destroyed Krypton in the process…

Now fully grown and Earth’s mightiest hero, Superman must come face-to-face with the nightmare that once destroyed his home world. Even if it meant going against certain morals to save his adoptive home of Earth from destruction.

In an alternate timeline galaxy a long time ago far, far away, Luke Skywalker failed in his mission to destroy the Death Star. The Death Star?s Super laser unleashed its awesome power and destroyed Yavin 4 and the headquarters with its remaining rebel alliance.

With no one standing in their way, the Galactic Empire moved through systems, destroying anyone who rebelled against them and stood in their way.

Eventually making their way to the Andromeda Galaxy, the Galactic Empire arrived to the planet Krypton. The Elders of Krypton, rejecting the offer to join the empire and going to war instead, faced certain extermination like those before. Jor-El, one of Krypton?s most respected scientists, feared for the future of Krypton. Deciding during the planet?s last moments to send his infant son Kal-el to Earth? Moments before the Death Star fired its primary weapon and destroyed Krypton in the process?

Now fully grown and Earth?s mightiest hero, Superman must come face-to-face with the nightmare that once destroyed his home world. Even if it meant going against certain morals to save his adoptive home of Earth from destruction.

In an alternate timeline galaxy a long time ago far, far away, Luke Skywalker failed in his mission to destroy the Death Star. The Death Star?s Super laser unleashed its awesome power and destroyed Yavin 4 and the headquarters with its remaining rebel alliance.

Eventually making their way to the Andromeda Galaxy, the Galactic Empire arrived to the planet Krypton. The Elders of Krypton, rejecting the offer to join the empire and going to war instead, faced certain extermination like those before. Jor-El, one of Krypton?s most respected scientists, feared for the future of Krypton. Deciding during the planet?s last moments to send his infant son Kal-el to Earth? Moments before the Death Star fired its primary weapon and destroyed Krypton in the process?

Now fully grown and Earth?s mightiest hero, Superman must come face-to-face with the nightmare that once destroyed his home world. Even if it meant going against certain morals to save his adoptive home of Earth from destruction.

He is always a hero even in the Star Wars universe [emoji7][emoji7][emoji7]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I wish they would stop reinventing these over the top superman suits and recreate a Christopher Reeve Superman using CGI. A new movie with a solid story and good effects.

Back