1/6 MMS152 - Superman: Superman Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Awesome costume, great boots, in the best figure of Christopher Reeve Superman...

40th Anniversary update.

IMG_6953.jpg

IMG_6948.jpg

IMG_6911.jpg

IMG_6893.jpg

Hot toys hasnt spoiled us with a Amazing Dx 2 pac since Empire Luke. My dream a CK / Superman Dx set and Father n son Dx set. Zod phantom zone 3 set release. To Dream...

one of the older Hot Toys that stood the test of time amazingly well. Sculpt still looks great.

Finally got my suit in, love it!
Blue is more screen accurate as is the sewn logo
Only complaint is that the trunks are too short, so I put the stock ones back on

Edit; not sure why these pics are sideways

Attachments

• 19D3F56C-26B9-4780-8C4E-FF00AA8ED18B.jpg
    19D3F56C-26B9-4780-8C4E-FF00AA8ED18B.jpg
    328.1 KB · Views: 340
  • FFD5BD06-11BE-4088-8179-B3C1A7C3B177.jpg
    FFD5BD06-11BE-4088-8179-B3C1A7C3B177.jpg
    298 KB · Views: 342
Man that looks awesome. I concur that the stock trunks look better (you just need to adjust his right belt loop though). Are those the stock boots you have on him as well?

Man that looks awesome. I concur that the stock trunks look better (you just need to adjust his right belt loop though). Are those the stock boots you have on him as well?

Stock boots
Belt loop is coming undone, very fragile, I want rough getting the stock belt off
Gonna have to fold the loop back under itself and glue down to back of fabric to fix

Does anyone know any fixes for the neck being shiny? I'm thinking it's the rubber breaking down.

Well this happened today. I lucked out and got a full set; my new headsculpt is as yet unpainted though.

I selected this figure carefully in spite of it being older as it fit most of my collection criteria; but with the new suit and boots it’s another elevated piece that I don’t see letting go any time soon.

Pardon the snapshot at my messy work-table. Stunning work by Yunsil. Call me old-fashioned, but this is my favourite look for superheroes. A little naive and nostalgic, belief suspended willingly.

Suck it, Snyder!

(Just kidding, I think there’s room for all styles and stories. But I do love me some old-school.)

ef92adad90ac898c46eabd97a4193000.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That suit really does make it feel like it’s been 2.0’d and is up to date.

Yeah, if not better — HT and other companies sometimes make dubious materials decisions dictated by the economics of mass production.

Very happy with this figure now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

thought you reeve fans might enjoy this :)

i think the first two supes films had a premiere that benefited the special olympics ,anyway here it is ,id not seen it before

Back