1/6 MMS152 - Superman: Superman Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1423365725.742283.jpg

I have not seen any of the reeve superman figures in hand. The photos all make it look great though. I really like my MOS superman so I have been keeping an eye out for a good deal on this and maybe a returns superman. Any common issues with these I should watch for?

I have not seen any of the reeve superman figures in hand. The photos all make it look great though. I really like my MOS superman so I have been keeping an eye out for a good deal on this and maybe a returns superman. Any common issues with these I should watch for?

Sometimes there can be a pull or run in the suit if someone with ratty nails handled the figure. But even then, it's not a serious issue. Also, the forearm parts tend to pop apart at the wrist, making the pegs slack. A bit blu tack can sort it, or some tape around the peg. Also, the S shield can start peeling off in certain cases. But once again, not in all cases.
And as for the Returns figures, as they came out in 2006/2007, they are from an older era of HT figures, and they look more doll-like than the Reeve Superman and MOS figures. Well worth getting for a completist though.

C882E09C-6B7A-4CB8-A07E-D8AD025FCA15.jpg

It will likely never happen, but I wouldn't mind seeing HT do another Routh Superman figure. The one they did is just awful compared to the quality they've been able to put out in the past few years.

Yes, you're not wrong. Look how skinny he is and that suit just looks awful. I really don't like the design of that suit anyway. The Symbol is just far too small.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Back