1/6 MMS152 - Superman: Superman Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yea I messaged him earlier too haha, if he messages me back I'll tell him to send it your way.

Sounds great. Post pics when you can.

aaasupes1.jpg

aaasupes.jpg

I just got this the other day from my Fiancé and I was wondering if anyone else has had a problem with oily residue on the neck area? I tried to get rid of it but it keeps coming back, I have posted a pic below but not sure if you can see it. Does anyone know how to get rid of it without damaging the paint as I have looked for one of these figures foe a long time and don't want to have to go on the hunt again. TIA for any help

View attachment 162243

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

A few people have reported the oily neck and I don't know what's happened to their figures long term. The last I recall they just kept wiping them clean - I wouldn't use anything but a dry cloth, something soft like microfibre used for cleaning glasses/goggles.

My Supes has been on display for well over a year in the same spot and has never shown signs of any oiliness - I just took a very close look now to confirm.

A few people have reported the oily neck and I don't know what's happened to their figures long term. The last I recall they just kept wiping them clean - I wouldn't use anything but a dry cloth, something soft like microfibre used for cleaning glasses/goggles.

My Supes has been on display for well over a year in the same spot and has never shown signs of any oiliness - I just took a very close look now to confirm.

Thanks for for the reply. I will keep wiping it and see if it goes, maybe now it's out the box it might help dry it up. Cheers.

Back