1/6 MMS152 - Superman: Superman Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys - MMS152 - Superman: 1/6th scale Superman Collectible Figure

I haven't had any issues with figures all year until i go pick this guy up and there is a tiny hole in the inner lower right thigh region god damn it.

This figure is marvelous though, just obviously very delicate as well.

Some of my pics...

20px8k7.jpg

Wow, great pics, love that last one! :clap

My Superman should be here today. Fingers crossed I don't have any costume issues. :pray:

His S is fine.

Damn some of you! /crazy

:exactly:

As Freud once said on the subject.

"Sounds like it's an elaborate rationalization to minimize their buyers remorse."

So, are you getting one, Agent, because if not, then...

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u6ALySsPXt0[/ame]

I picked up a second Supes using the Toy Anxiety discount code. 15% off!

Mine was fine. Yours will be too. I think the majority haven't had issues.

Enjoy your new trophy.

I appreciate the positive words, brother. :duff
I'll be sure to post here when he arrives. For now I'm just staring out my window. Waiting...

they must be running out of the suits because I have yet to hear from them on a replacement suit from the crooked S. They haven't even emailed me back yet. It's a little frustrating actually that I haven't even been emailed back.

Your "S" is slightly crooked too... sorry, to point it out... I worry that mine will have the same issue... oh, the pain of the perfectionnist. :(

M.

Its straight enough, considering how homemade the S on the real suit looks, decal is on good on mine though i would say it looks to rise up on the top right side though just not as obvious to the naked eye.

The only issue for me was the small hole i found in the inner lower thigh and even that is hardly noticeable unless you bend the knee still, got to rectify this. I am glad mine doesn't have any nasty snags though.

No, not on my bd, that was November 11th.

She broke up with me saturday, mere hrs after my Supes arrived and 2 weeks after she organized the best damned bd party I ever had.
:-(

Sorry to hear that.

still waiting to hear back from sideshow regarding one of my figures. the head sculpt has a defect. the neck joint is cracked and the "S" is very dark compared to my other figures.

Back