1/6 MMS152 - Superman: Superman Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys - MMS152 - Superman: 1/6th scale Superman Collectible Figure

You sure need a lot of attention. You just keep finding new ways to repeat yourself. OK we get it. You don't like it. Move on. No one cares.

He has as much right to voice his opinion as anyone else. There's enough hyperbole and hog jacking going on in here that a few negative comments won't hurt. People _____ing about the _____ers are still _____ing.

254850_148672991872359_145970452142613_296513_1628140_n.jpg

Every time I see a new picture, my jaw drops.

Damn! That is one killer looking shot; the bar is set a bit higher today :thud:

He has as much right to voice his opinion as anyone else in here. There's enough hyperbole and hog jacking going on in here that a few negative comments need to be thrown about.

So you're basically saying that people that are ecstatic for this are over hyping it up because 3-4 people here don't see what everyone else is seeing, NOSTRILS?

It's ridiculous. Nobody here, from what I've seen is sugar coating this thing, it is indeed good and well received. Not because "oh here's the Reeve Superman we've been waiting for", no because it is genuinely good.

For months people were uneasy about this. Arnie Kim's involvement, Indiana Jones reveal, the missed winter deadline for the reveal. Everyone seemed to expect doom for this thing. I expected it to be medicore.

But here we are, it's revealed and it it's mind blowing.

Yeah, people have the right to voice their opinion, but people have the right to voice their opinion of someone's opinion. What else will happen when very few are against a mass?

If this figure was indeed bad, I can assure you people would be ripping it for months. We've seen this happen. When something isn't up to standards many will agree with the photoshops and want tweaks to happen.

It's not happening here because it IS great. Almost everyone wants it as is. That isn't a hyperbole.

htsupermanbonuskryptoni.jpg

I'm happy to see this too. Gotta get at least one limited edition for some Kryptonite.

He has as much right to voice his opinion as anyone else. There's enough hyperbole and hog jacking going on in here that a few negative comments won't hurt. People _____ing about the _____ers are still _____ing.

Come on, an opinion is one thing, but to keep on repeating himself, like no one has read what he's already said. Please, it's just trolling. How many ways can you say you don't like it. If you want to go and spend another $150.00 or so on a custom head to replace this one do it. That's your prerogative. My opinion is it's a waste of money.

htsupermanbonuskryptoni.jpg

I'm happy to see this too. Gotta get at least one limited edition for some Kryptonite.

Agreed... not really something I would use all the time, but a very cool movie specific accessory :rock :rock

So you're basically saying that people that are ecstatic for this are over hyping it up because 3-4 people here don't see what everyone else is seeing, NOSTRILS?

It's ridiculous. Nobody here, from what I've seen is sugar coating this thing, it is indeed good and well received. Not because "oh here's the Reeve Superman we've been waiting for", no because it is genuinely good.

For months people were uneasy about this. Arnie Kim's involvement, Indiana Jones reveal, the missed winter deadline for the reveal. Everyone seemed to expect doom for this thing. I expected it to be medicore.

Yeah, people have the right to voice their opinion, but people have the right to voice their opinion of someone's opinion. What else will happen when very few are against a mass?

If this figure was indeed bad, I can assure you people would be ripping it for months. We've seen this happen. When something isn't up to standards many will agree with the photoshops and want tweaks to happen.

It's not happening here because it IS great. Almost everyone wants it as is. That isn't a hyperbole.

:exactly:.................

will be ordering this

Really can't wait to have HT Reeve Superman, Keaton Batman and Nicholson Joker on a shelf :rock

I can't say I'd drop $$$ on Luthor as I just don't find Hackman (even though I love his portrayal) that interesting looking, but if I could get a HT Zod I'd be all about it :rock :rock :rock

has a price been fixed on this yet ?

You need to read most of the posts in here because you've obviously missed them. I've seen very few say that this is anything less than best head sculpt that can be made of Christopher Reeve, it's 100%, it's the best figure ever made, it's the best likeness HT's has ever made, this is the last figure I'll ever collect, it can't get any better than this, etc, etc. That's not hyperbole? I'm as excited about this figure as the next but there are only a handful being rational about it. It's a great representation of an iconic character that has flaws, that could definitely be improved on, but it's not a deal breaker in the end. Is it the best mass produced Reeve to date? Sure, but that's not saying anything. Does it look like Chris Reeve? Yes. Could it look a lot more like Chris Reeve? Yes. Should people be happy and excited? Yes. Should people be dissappointed if they wanted a closer likeness? Yes. Should people want the figure to be the best in the end? Yes. Should both sides be able to voice their opinion? Yes. Is Elvis really dead? Maybe.

Should both sides be able to voice their opinion? Yes. Is Elvis really dead? Maybe.

I can confirm, Elvis is in fact dead. :lecture

I can also confirm HT CR Supes is SUPER-DEE-DOOPER and all the PARTY POOPERS can SCOOP with their SNOOPERS until the shizzickle picker WOOPERS are listening to an awesome group called LOOPER.

'n stuff.

:lurking

Back