MMS138 – The Expendables: 1/6th scale Barney Ross Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That's what I read. Think you're suppose to just open it up a little and loosen the straps on the sides. Then slip it on from the legs up.

Thanks Bro, I just followed your instructions.
But I have to sew definitely because I couldn't close again the zipper.

DSC07423.jpg

DSC07424.jpg

You should be able to zip it up again. I think Dutch has a similar style zipper and I know i have been able to zip him up. It's a pain in teh ass but should be possible

Hey guys, I have a question. Got my HT Barney Ross today and it looks awesome. I noticed on his back that he has this..

1011614.jpg

what is this for? Does this have anything to do with the 3rd gun? Thanks for your help..

Hey guys, I have a question. Got my HT Barney Ross today and it looks awesome. I noticed on his back that he has this..

1011614.jpg

what is this for? Does this have anything to do with the 3rd gun? Thanks for your help..

That's the back of the holster, it looks like it came unglued.

Hi guys, I'm am interested in this figure but my question is will this figure's body suffer the fate of most rubber bodies such as Rambo II? I saw a damaged body in the past and it was most painful! :(

Hi guys, I'm am interested in this figure but my question is will this figure's body suffer the fate of most rubber bodies such as Rambo II? I saw a damaged body in the past and it was most painful! :(

I received mine over the weekend. The newer bodies are not rubber, but some kind of soft PVC material. Hopefully this will last a bit longer than the older rubber bodies. One of the other guys might know exactly what the upper torso is made of.

Great figure by the way!

Just got my MISB Barney for $160! Very happy w/ it! Highly recommended figure! :hi5: Just one question: Are his shoulders a little bit loose connecting to his upper body? :dunno

Back