MMS138 – The Expendables: 1/6th scale Barney Ross Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The rubber upper torso is probably just on wrong. Pop off the head and try sliding the chest down into the correct spot. The loose body I got from TA does that too, but its just the chest moving around a bit is all.

Can you show me some step-by-step pics on how to fix it? :dunno cause I'm afraid to manipulate this one..:(

Guys, I got a question: Just got my Barney yesterday and I noticed that when I extend his arm (left side) a little bit, it creates a big gap bet. his shoulder & the upper body. Here are the pics:

100_1940.jpg

100_1939.jpg

100_1937.jpg

Can your Barney's shoulder extend his arms downward up to this point where you can see a big gap bet. his shoulder & his upper body? :dunno (I can't do this on his other shoulder..it shows a minimal gap only) Is this normal to his shoulder or it needs a replacement? :dunno

Let me know what you think. Thanks guys!

Mine just came yesterday and it's the same way. Is it something to worry about?

Not to be the bearer of bad news but yeah I guess it is something to worry about. Mine wasn't as bad as that when I got it, it was similar, but not as bad, and the arm still fell off. Nothing actually broke on mine (I hope it's the same for you guys) it was just a loose screw, the only problem was I had no way of retightening it to the body, if I did it would have been an easy fix.

I did actually pull off the forearm from the upper arm (think the endo arm on the T2 Arnie) to try and remove the joint in order to get to the screw but the joint was in there tight and I didn't want to demolish the arm and ruin my chances of getting it replaced!

It's fascinating to me the research Stallone does to write movies like Expendables and Rambo to find real situations to put his characters in. I read an articles today about a pirate hostage situation near the Gulf of Aden.

I have no stance on the story, it just caught my attention when I saw the Yahoo headline of pirate hostages in the Gulf of Aden. Kind of sick but rather than feel concern for the hostages, my first thought was "Warning shot!"

I have to say I like Sly a lot but this movie was a total crapshow.

However I saw the figure open in person today... So damn good that I was tempted to buy it. I never will... but I do hope they make a nice Sylvester from a better movie. Like Rocky.

Amazing work from Hot Toys.

I have to say I like Sly a lot but this movie was a total crapshow.

However I saw the figure open in person today... So damn good that I was tempted to buy it. I never will... but I do hope they make a nice Sylvester from a better movie. Like Rocky.

Amazing work from Hot Toys.

Do they actually remake figures that they have already done?

I mean they have already done rocky before. I would like young Rocky again with better updated quality and without the ridiculous price.

Contacted my seller and they're out so no chance for a replacement. They said I could try to fix it and if it didn't work I could send it back for a refund, but since it looks like everyone is sold out or close to it I'm going to try to fix it. I just need to hear all options to doing it, removing the head and re-positioning the chest piece is one. Are there anything else I can try if that doesn't work? :dunno

Well it looks like my wait list for this will convert on the 3rd. I only signed up last week after hearing he was selling out everywhere so if you are still looking for one, try Sideshow's wait list!

Back