MMS138 – The Expendables: 1/6th scale Barney Ross Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
44.jpg

Nice MF! Good news today, VP just invoiced me. Sucks that it will take about 3 weeks to get here because I'm getting it shipped parcel post to HI to save some cash.

Here is my review of this guy:
<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="640" height="510" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/i3FHGKY31Hc" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Nice MF! Good news today, VP just invoiced me. Sucks that it will take about 3 weeks to get here because I'm getting it shipped parcel post to HI to save some cash.

I'm from the 808 too! :hi5: And my Barney was shipped yesterday! This one I did priority though...I alternate on shipping methods depending on how much more it is, and if I have VP points to blow...

I'm from the 808 too! :hi5: And my Barney was shipped yesterday! This one I did priority though...I alternate on shipping methods depending on how much more it is, and if I have VP points to blow...

Awesome bro! You on Oahu? Yeah, VP is the best. Used my VP points toward Iron Man Mark IV. I'm getting this figure, T1 T-800 and Iron Man Mark IV shipped together. That's why I used parcel.

Hi
I'm new here looks like a great forum.I just can't wait to get my Barney Ross.The figure looks incredible.

Best bet is eBay.

Although, this is good news for us who own Barney.. He will become yet another highly-collectible release! :clap

Back