MMS138 – The Expendables: 1/6th scale Barney Ross Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
46.jpg

47.jpg

48.jpg

49.jpg

50.jpg

51.jpg

So tempted to gather parts from TA to bash the second look, problem is that it's about $125 which is pretty close to a full figure anyways but now that the figure is selling out. It's do or die time for second look on Barney.

Any thoughts?

If you have to ask, you probably don't care about it enough, keep your money.

63.jpg

WOW, ballsy Sean VERY BALLSY...

Just a few suggestions, I was about to pull the trigger.

U r NOT A bigger Stalone nor Arnie fan.

<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="480" height="390" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/W8xHjC27YvM" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Time to bring the heat, what are you packing? :lol

Ok in all seriousness now... is there anything else I need for a second Barney if I go get parts besides of course boots, bod, head.

Comes with multiple belts, one pair of boots correct?

How do you get the texture of your beard on your head and the texture of your hair on your beard? I'm growing a Brett Keisel beard and would love to have pointers, strange painting guy who is undoubtedly a closet pedophile.....

You'll have to ask Woffard, he's got more hair than I.

Mines has been shipped out! You know what would make the wait sweet? With the announcement of Rambo 4!!!!! Or the next Expendables figure, but Rambo would be saaahhweeeeterrrr...

Back