MMS138 – The Expendables: 1/6th scale Barney Ross Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Awesome figure. I hate seeing articulation though. Any effective way to cover those elbow joints?

Just got my AE shipment notice :yess:. I've got him, falconer, and Royce coming the same time. I hope he's here on Monday but Tuesday seems more likely.

45.jpg

Thanks, with tax and shipping(you heard me right, they also charge for tax) he comes out to about $187. Maybang is not cheap, but they are cheaper than ebay so far...

I thought a person or company could only charge tax if they are located in the state that you live in or have a business in your state. Am i wrong?.

I thought a person or company could only charge tax if they are located in the state that you live in or have a business in your state. Am i wrong?.

Not sure, Maybe Maybang is just scamming us for more money. On their site, when you order from them, they charge tax. I was a little surprised as well.

Mine arrive today from Toys2, I haven't had a chance to really look him over but I did manage to bust the zipper on the vest so that will give me something to fix this weekend. Other then that the detail is just amazing, glad I went with him 100%!

Back