MMS138 – The Expendables: 1/6th scale Barney Ross Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
someone else saw things differently and immediately he's called out as a troll. this happens in every thread when discussing any figure. it's a lame tactic, and it was stupid the first time i saw it and it's getting dumber and dumber the more time the geeks here use it.

the previous poster does have a point:

sylvester-stallone-in-the-expendables-2.jpg

Point or no, it's this over critical bull____ that's ruining this forum for everybody else. Instead of posting it here, if the self proclaimed expert on accuracies had any balls, he'd post it on Hot Toy's Facebook page and be done. Pointing out inaccuracies when it's blatantly clear HT's getting more mileage off the Arnie body is redundant. What's more is continually jumping on the "inaccuracy" bandwagon makes douches feel entitled to go overboard when through natural progression the figure is refined from prototype to production. They somehow feel they're solely responsible. Look around. It's made the Aliens & Robots boards all but unbearable and 100x worse than the ____tards counting Stormtrooper teeth in the Star Wars boards. So again I say, DON'T FEED THE TROLLS!

Point or no, it's this over critical bull____ that's ruining this forum for everybody else. Instead of posting it here, if the self proclaimed expert on accuracies had any balls, he'd post it on Hot Toy's Facebook page and be done. Pointing out inaccuracies when it's blatantly clear HT's getting more mileage off the Arnie body is redundant. What's more is continually jumping on the "inaccuracy" bandwagon makes douches feel entitled to go overboard when through natural progression the figure is refined from prototype to production. They somehow feel they're solely responsible. Look around. It's made the Aliens & Robots boards all but unbearable and 100x worse than the ____tards counting Stormtrooper teeth in the Star Wars boards. So again I say, DON'T FEED THE TROLLS!

Well said.

Dammit. Tonight, having just ordered 2 T1 T-800s, and on the back of 4 SWAT figures and 3 T-1000s, I think I have to either not get this or delay ordering to the last minute so as to suss out the money situation when it starts releasing. And by then there could be a Kyle Reese or BD T2 T-800 up for order too.

Feckin' Hot Toys.

Dammit. Tonight, having just ordered 2 T1 T-800s, and on the back of 4 SWAT figures and 3 T-1000s, I think I have to either not get this or delay ordering to the last minute so as to suss out the money situation when it starts releasing. And by then there could be a Kyle Reese or BD T2 T-800 up for order too.

Feckin' Hot Toys.

I'd rather have one of each than a bunch of duplicates. :huh

Feckin' Hot Toys.

They need to take a break on releasing figures this good.

How on earth am I going to save up for that 50" Panasonic 3D Plasma TV that I want if they continue this trend.

I watched the movie (again) yesterday with the same results, unspectacular / decent.

Statham was my favorite character, I hope they give his sculpt similar love. Oh yea, HT where is "the lucky ring" hmmmmmmm?

It depends how die hard you are to that particular movie. I think me and a-dev (amongst many others i'm sure) share the same excitement towards T1/T2. We'd want every possible (affordable) variant.

:lecture

I'd love to have the diversity of all these other licenses aswell but if I go for that rather than focussing on one thing I'll be ordering figures non-stop but it still won't stop me wanting my multiples of every Terminator figure, such is my level of enthusiasm there.

Actually come to think of it although I am still spending a fortune with buying 3 T-800s, 3 T-1000s etc I am being quite focussed. I've resisted so many figures I would have loved to order. I just need to keep that up till eventually Hot Toys will be finished with the Terminator franchise. Then I either allow myself to branch out again or better than that I start saving the damned money.

Back