MMS121 - Iron Man 2: 1/6th scale Whiplash Limited Edition Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Some nice shots. This review for the longest time got a few views on my YT channel but in the last couple of months has taken off and is now my most viewed review at almost 5k. Really strange that of the pieces I've done so far this would be the tops but it is a nice piece so I guess that makes sense.

Woot just got Whiplash in today and he looks great! Amazing detail I'm pretty impressed :yess:

He's my 1st Hot Toys figure, so I'm having a little trouble getting him to balance on that stand properly so I just jammed it in his crotch :monkey1

I'm assuming that's where it goes or am I mistaken? :dunno

(For anyone inquiring I got him from BigBadToyStore and he came brand new, unopened, and arrived in mint condition. The box was also mint and packed very well on all sides. Recommended)

Here's a few pics w/ a terribad camera :lol

011-2.jpg

009-2.jpg

010-1.jpg

OK thanks:)

Imagine the Mark VI, War Machine and Whiplash Mark II together:D

yeah, im kinda dealing with the small dilemma of mark vi being torn to _____ and war machine not having a scratch on him for that scene though.... :dunno

Who are the ones that has dyed the pants? and what percentage water/bleach is successful. I hate the smell of bleach. Disgusting.

My figure has only been sent out but I'm curious the amount to be used and how long before the colour turns...

Who are the ones that has dyed the pants? and what percentage water/bleach is successful. I hate the smell of bleach. Disgusting.

My figure has only been sent out but I'm curious the amount to be used and how long before the colour turns...

hey, do exactly as i say! :exactly:

2 cups water, 1 cup bleach. (or that ratio, ie: 4 cups water, 2 cups bleach)
submerge pants, use a timer for 30 seconds.

take them out and rinse thoroughly right away, because the bleach would keep working.

they will be wet, so they might not look like what you want... its a lie...

use a hair dryer and dry those bad boys:panic:

once they dry, youll see they are now perfect.

hope this helps!

its really hard to screw up... just dont leave them in longer than you have to.

Woot just got Whiplash in today and he looks great! Amazing detail I'm pretty impressed :yess:

He's my 1st Hot Toys figure, so I'm having a little trouble getting him to balance on that stand properly so I just jammed it in his crotch :monkey1

I'm assuming that's where it goes or am I mistaken? :dunno

(For anyone inquiring I got him from BigBadToyStore and he came brand new, unopened, and arrived in mint condition. The box was also mint and packed very well on all sides. Recommended)
Congrats on getting your first HT. Now, you can never look back.

One question, did BBTS place the outer brown shipping box from Hot Toys into another, bigger shipping box?

Congrats on getting your first HT. Now, you can never look back.

One question, did BBTS place the outer brown shipping box from Hot Toys into another, bigger shipping box?

Ty :)

I'll post 2 pix of what it looked like when I opened it since I'm unsure of your question. :monkey3

001-2.jpg

002-1.jpg

Back