1/6 MMS DX 02 - TDK- BATMAN full spec and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys - MMS DX 02 - TDK- BATMAN full spec and pics

So MF in your opinion, all the proto pics ARE the new suit?

I believe so. I'm just roughing things without being able to compare both figures side by side, but I do believe from the neck down is all new stuff on the DX, and from angles, parts of the mass to him look the same as the first figure, which may bother folks, but I don't think we'll be getting the first figure with just new heads and a fixed chest, I think it's more than that.

Perhaps this figure has been built around the Slim TrueType, which I felt it should after getting the v1, it was clear narrowing the TT shoulders wasn't enough.

all the work they did on the body, they should have left some energy for the cowl.

all the work they did on the body, they should have left some energy for the cowl.

erhm.... point is. .. they didn't do much to the body ... and they did do something about the cowl already ... see the figure in person if you've got the chance.. the body's meatiness is the real big problem (together with the suit).

only the arms are meaty. not as good as the Medi, but all the beefyness of the body seems to come from the arms to me.

and whatever they did to the cowl didn't work.

only the arms are meaty. not as good as the Medi, but all the beefyness of the body seems to come from the arms to me.

I agree that the bulkiness comes from the arms. Also the cowl is improved but still it is elongated. It is not wide enough and just looks long. It should fit his head perfectly and not look like he has a cone head.

Also with the over the top wrinkles on the brow area. It makes it look like angry Batman that has been said my times previously in this thread.

It gives the weird impression that his cowl is spandex or thin rubber there that clings to his skin than can move. I can see at least 3 wrinkles in there.

But the wrinkles are there?
20qxlar.jpg

I don't mind putting expression into the cowl, I think that falls under the suspension of belief. Just like the makeup around his eyes, or like his eyes/cowl in the book.

I don't know what is it about the cowl, but HT just can't seem to nail it. =/

You're jokin aren't ya? They've nailed it with the DX IMO

they basically need to take the head and sqeeze it to where it widens

As far as the ehad, I think it comes down to viewing angle and lighting, that or changes were made to the Comic Con models because this looks much better than some of the front on shots at the start of this thread would suggest.

IMG_5174.JPG

As far as the ehad, I think it comes down to viewing angle and lighting, that or changes were made to the Comic Con models because this looks much better than some of the front on shots at the start of this thread would suggest.

IMG_5174.JPG

yeah you are right, it looks great right there.

That's surprising, somewhat, can't imagine what he did.

FINALLY.

I wonder if my reporting helped? :D

The figure is bad-ass. ANybody complaining is just a nuisance. Whats wrong with people? This new batman is going to put the Godfather and new Arnold figs to shame. YOu wait and see baby

Mollins said:
I'M TELLING. :monkey2

:lol:lol:lol:rotfl

Bloodsport said:
The figure is bad-ass. ANybody complaining is just a nuisance. Whats wrong with people? This new batman is going to put the Godfather and new Arnold figs to shame. YOu wait and see baby

Are you serious!?

Back