1/6 MMS DX 02 - TDK- BATMAN full spec and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys - MMS DX 02 - TDK- BATMAN full spec and pics

Devil 666 is a photoshop wiz, hopefully he can please help? :D

How do you plan on removing the Medi suit?

I dont know yet either from around the waist where the belt will go or somewhere else lol. It was put on somehow so there HAS to be a way to get it off carefully.

True. I guess the belt-line would be the best option, that was where I cut the HT TDK. You've got my mind going now....

True. I guess the belt-line would be the best option, that was where I cut the HT TDK. You've got my mind going now....

Plus you can you the long neck adapter on the Medi suit and thicken the neck which would look much better because the neck looks as if it is attached to the suit and then the DX head could just go on easy. I send Devil666 a pm so hopefully he comes through because he is much better than I could ever be at photoshop.

I was thinking the same, though Medi everything, and just putting the Dx head on it. Interesting

I was thinking the same, though Medi everything, and just putting the Dx head on it. Interesting

That would be the back up plan I guess. I imagine getting both in hand, the fear of taking apart the expensive Medi would set in. :lol

For those that own(ed) the Medi, is it completely in scale with HT figures?

That would be the back up plan I guess. I imagine getting both in hand, the fear of taking apart the expensive Medi would set in. :lol

For those that own(ed) the Medi, is it completely in scale with HT figures?

the medi DK was perfectly in scale with the rest of the HT DK line.

Hey lforigno.. got your pm. Here's the problem: Since there's no point of reference yet this is a REALLY rough estimate i.e. the DX head could be smaller/bigger then this photo manipulation. Just keep that in mind when looking at it.

mod1x.jpg

No offense to Devil, but I thought I'd have a go! :monkey3

None taken. :D

Like I said though.. these are rough estimates. Comparing the v.1 head to the Medicom head, I have a feeling the DX head will be too big for the Medicom figure. Just my opinion.

Guess the only thing for me to do is to buy the Medicom now, get Rismo to work his magic on the head and have it until the DX comes out, then buy the DX and then see what can be done and what is to keep.....phew.

None taken. :D

Like I said though.. these are rough estimates. Comparing the v.1 head to the Medicom head, I have a feeling the DX head will be too big for the Medicom figure. Just my opinion.

Exactly, until the DX comes out, who knows if this is even possible :dunno

One more for the road....

MedicomHTHybridBat2copy.jpg

Guess the only thing for me to do is to buy the Medicom now, get Rismo to work his magic on the head and have it until the DX comes out, then buy the DX and then see what can be done and what is to keep.....phew.

Haha, that's exactly what I do. :D
Send my bat-head to rismo, still waiting impatiently for it, but art needs time, so I have to wait. :p

Could someone ps a pers head from the pics of eddie wong on a medicom body? i don't like those cowl-shots from the promo :(

Exactly, until the DX comes out, who knows if this is even possible :dunno

One more for the road....

MedicomHTHybridBat2copy.jpg

Thats seriously creepy. I keep thinking of what's his name the doctor, Doctor Smith in Lost in Space 1998 at the end as he takes the hooded clothing off and you see his big long neck.

<object width="320" height="265"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/vdfxuCK9XWw&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/vdfxuCK9XWw&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="320" height="265"></embed></object>

That looks more natural.

Is this what you meant?

MedicomHTHybridBat3copy-2.jpg

Eddie pic used:

3733768627_0da2d53bd1.jpg

Yes, thats what I mentioned :)
It looks good, but it looks for me in that pic more like george clooney then on the original pic :D

But the suit on the Medicom isn't beatable. It looks so good, like a 2in1 suit like it should be and not like on the HT kind a sweat-shirt under the chest-pieces

didn't they say that the DX suit was still a work in progress and that the current suit was a reworked version of the MMS Batman(TDK suit)?

Back