1/6 MMS DX 02 - TDK- BATMAN full spec and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys - MMS DX 02 - TDK- BATMAN full spec and pics

if anybody is still looking for the DX02, a Canadian website

https://www.goldenagetoys.com has them listed for 199.99

it says the it should be coming next month.

nice thing for Canadians, free shipping

Where did you find this store? And do you know of any other sites still selling the DX Batman?

Interesting, guess I should count myself lucky as mine's still fine.

My other figure is fine as well just this one isn't. Both are plastic.

So weird.

If it's plastic, where is it coming from?

I'm beginning to think it might have something to do with the stuff they lube the bodies up with to get the suits on. Could be wrong, but just a thought.

I suspect the same. Amy material unless specially treated tends to be more or less an mesh of atoms. Harder materials are more structured and tightly packed whereas softer materials tend to be impure and spread out more an hence more flexible. The amount and and time it took I would say it's a separate liquid and not expelled by the plastic itself. That sad if it is the lubricant then the plastics/rubber should be safe? :p

Although, I guess if that was the case then the V1 Bats would have had the same issue with leakage since they had lubed the body up on that figure too. It must be something to do with the material used in the mold. Could be a reaction to the mold release, if mold release was used or needed.

The bicep armor on my DCD has been having the leaking issue. I did notice something on the abs, too.

:monkey4

well considering that it took this long I doubt it is really something stem from the production process. Keep in mind this has not happened to a lot of freaks here possibly just our Vodoun so it might just be a case of an operator being a but too liberal with the lubricant ;)
Yeah bicep is definitely leaky early on and likely to be the same cause as the previous batch abs

It's the curse of disapproval. I think mine was fitted with a timer. Sell by date on the back.

I was just kidding Vodoun, hahahaha.

Although, I guess if that was the case then the V1 Bats would have had the same issue with leakage since they had lubed the body up on that figure too. It must be something to do with the material used in the mold. Could be a reaction to the mold release, if mold release was used or needed.

Hu hu huhuhhhuhu he said lubed

Guys would the dx survive in a room with the heat on about high 60s low 70s in temperature? I got it today n I wanna display it but not sure if it's possible

Mine leaks like a mofo every day but I still haven't noticed anything that I would call 'damage'. Mine is one of the early releases, I never bothered to get it changed. I've noticed hes very dust resistant - not a speck compared to other figures.

That's cause the residue kills any organic matter that tries to get close to your bat ...... Damn it was a FEATURE!!!!!!!

That's cause the residue kills any organic matter that tries to get close to your bat ...... Damn it was an EXCLUSIVE!!!!!!!

There you go.

Back