1/6 MMS DX 02 - TDK- BATMAN full spec and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys - MMS DX 02 - TDK- BATMAN full spec and pics

i had now displayed my medix and the dx from the front-side and thought about the promo-shot from hot toys when they showed the dx from the back with the back-pack etc and displayed the dx now like in the pic and i love it. love the details with the back-pack, gun, etc...

and this is how it looks on my detolf now :) hope you like it

dx-medix5.png

dx-medix2.png

dx-medix3.png

dx-medix4.png

NICE! :drool
I wonder though this display does not look like the cheap detolf form Ikea we are typically talking about ;)

Great pics Trust. Love that display! :rock

Not that anyone probably cares, but I have to say, after seeing the DX Batman in person, I no longer have qualms about his eyes. They actually look fine when you're looking at the thing in the flesh, so to speak.

Glad to hear it. Lighting and position make a big difference to.

So what type of camera did you use ??? awesome lighting and great contrast!!

ha :p it's a super-old cam, really old! I think over 10 years now :p
It's just the lightning that helped out to get a better quality. Other then that it's a crappy cam. But thank you very much! :)

Great pics Trust. Love that display! :rock

Thanks buddy!

All hail Thrustmaster, owner of the best 1/6 TDK Batman on Earth.

Thanks to the owner of the best 1/6 TDK Joker on earth :p
But thanks a lot my friend, it's really an honor to hear such a compliment and it makes me really really proud!

But I've heard from a bird, that soon a user called something with "air" or "void" (hopefully you know who I'm talking about :wink1: ) will have a killer tdk-bats modified by the king :) This will blow everything away!

Aaaaah come on! You have one too!! :p

NICE! :drool
I wonder though this display does not look like the cheap detolf form Ikea we are typically talking about ;)

Thank you sir :)
And yes indeed it's not the Ikea one. This one is wider, so you can put 4 or max 5 figs on a row, like this:

tcoll.png

I've attached also the led-strips, so every row has a good lightening.

Hopefully soon, I can also show the other half of the Batman row. :)

Thrustmaster....

So who makes that wonderful display unit ??? Crappy cam..but, it sure made some impressive pics!!

ha :p it's a super-old cam, really old! I think over 10 years now :p
It's just the lightning that helped out to get a better quality. Other then that it's a crappy cam. But thank you very much! :)

Thanks buddy!

Thanks to the owner of the best 1/6 TDK Joker on earth :p
But thanks a lot my friend, it's really an honor to hear such a compliment and it makes me really really proud!

But I've heard from a bird, that soon a user called something with "air" or "void" (hopefully you know who I'm talking about :wink1: ) will have a killer tdk-bats modified by the king :) This will blow everything away!

Aaaaah come on! You have one too!! :p

Thank you sir :)
And yes indeed it's not the Ikea one. This one is wider, so you can put 4 or max 5 figs on a row, like this:

tcoll.png

I've attached also the led-strips, so every row has a good lightening.

Hopefully soon, I can also show the other half of the Batman row. :)

My DX Batman with his buddies from Dark Knight. (I will probably be making him a cape later. Hate how it bunches were it gets attached.)
CIMG4320.jpg

CIMG4323.jpg

If you push the clips in place the cape doesn't bunch like that.

picture.php

However, I still prefer a custom cape because it hangs better:

picture.php

If you push the clips in place the cape doesn't bunch like that.

picture.php

However, I still prefer a custom cape because it hangs better:

picture.php

Thanks for the advise, I will keep trying. Just afraid to break the damn clips or the suit. But gonna give it a go for sure

:lol Can't believe I didn't notice that! :slap

:lol Can't believe I didn't notice that! :slap

Yeah Mag, that's pretty shocking. I feel like I just stepped into your shoes. I even used this smiley that you always use for the first time! :panic:

Lol, no dude, the belt is sitting too high...like how grandpa would wear his belt. Yours is covering the bottom abs.

should be like this. Should be below the lower abs.

2daemww.jpg

Lol, no dude, the belt is sitting too high...like how grandpa would wear his belt. Yours is covering the bottom abs.

should be like this. Should be below the lower abs.

:exactly: It's designed to cover the seam where the shirt meets the pants.

No dude I was going for that look, that's how Bat's wears his belt in Kindom Come series.

lol, oh I see! will fix when I get home. Took straight out of the box swapped the head, put on cape and set up. didn't take time to look at it.

Back