1/6 MMS DX 02 - TDK- BATMAN full spec and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys - MMS DX 02 - TDK- BATMAN full spec and pics

I only got orders from the DC Direct batch.

My shipper boxes had Diamond Comics Distributors, along with their UK and US (Minnesota) addresses printed on the sides. The first two batches were Asian releases, so I doubt they'd have those. It'd be nice if someone with a shipper box from one of the first two batches could confirm this.

The DX box itself has a small DC logo on the bottom right corner of the front flap. Not sure if the Asian releases had that. I remember reading that the DC logo was only on the Western release, but you'd have to check with someone who got a batch 1 or 2 version to confirm that the DC logo is or is not present on their DX box.

What's the most any of you would pay for a Batman DX at this point? Trying to figure out how much is too much....

I remember reading that the DC logo was only on the Western release, but you'd have to check with someone who got a batch 1 or 2 version to confirm that the DC logo is or is not present on their DX box.

It is on it. I have the box from batch 2.

I DCD batch has a little white sticker with the serial number too, dont know about the other releases.

Any thoughts on how much is too much? Getting a DC Direct copy of the DX for $250 is not possible at this point.

Oh, now I see why you want another DX. :lol

i had now displayed my medix and the dx from the front-side and thought about the promo-shot from hot toys when they showed the dx from the back with the back-pack etc and displayed the dx now like in the pic and i love it. love the details with the back-pack, gun, etc...

and this is how it looks on my detolf now :) hope you like it

dx-medix5.png

dx-medix2.png

dx-medix3.png

dx-medix4.png

Last edited:

Still need to get this figure. Hrm..

Yeah, it looks great with all the details of the gun.

Makes you wish you had a dozen of 'em - to display them front and back, cape and no cape, with each headsculpt (sonar, PERS, Bruce) and faceplate.

Not that anyone probably cares, but I have to say, after seeing the DX Batman in person, I no longer have qualms about his eyes. They actually look fine when you're looking at the thing in the flesh, so to speak.

Back