1/6 MMS DX 02 - TDK- BATMAN full spec and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys - MMS DX 02 - TDK- BATMAN full spec and pics

Well it's in... kinda.... still have the plastic bits at the back sticking up. If that makes sense. The whole thing isn't lying flat. Even Batman looks p***ed of with it. First I've got to take Sarah Connor to a hair stylist for a cut and blow dry. Now I've got to take Bats to a taylor. Come on Hot Toys what gives :slap

If they are sticking up, it's not in.

This is the part where you either force them down and under or try the lifting of the chest armor and slide them under.

Well it's in. Or as good as I'm gonna get it. Nightmare but gotta say, what a great figure!

:lol What can I say, I love this figure. :eek:

Well you've taken some great photos and it shows you like him. Congrats man...he's definitely awesome.

So, about that OC Batman guys....HELP ME OUT! :lol

Well you've taken some great photos and it shows you like him. Congrats man...he's definitely awesome.

So, about that OC Batman guys....HELP ME OUT! :lol

I wish I knew you were looking for an OC Batman. Two days ago there was one OC Batz on ebay for $150. Opened but in good condition, just missing the BW head. It was there for at least a couple of hours and no one was biting. I even thought of buying it, but I already have one. Just keep checking on ebay everyday, every hour. It's going to be hard for someone to just pop up and give you a good deal. You've gotta look hard yourself. Earn it! :D

Wow! It sold for $150?! :google

I wish I knew you were looking for an OC Batman. Two days ago there was one OC Batz on ebay for $150. Opened but in good condition, just missing the BW head. It was there for at least a couple of hours and no one was biting. I even thought of buying it, but I already have one. Just keep checking on ebay everyday, every hour. It's going to be hard for someone to just pop up and give you a good deal. You've gotta look hard yourself. Earn it! :D

Oh believe me...I'm looking. I check Ebay almost 3 to 4 times a day and I scour the forums here as well...several times a day. :slap

The $150 one wouldn't have interested me as I want the complete figure, especially the BW head. I might do a kitbash down the road so it's a necessity of the purchase.

Just trying to get the word out there that I'm looking so that when/ if people see one F/S they might think of me.

Tried hitting up Scubasteve on his F/S page but I think that guy took off or something. He's not responding or posting here currently.

I'd of bought that if i'd of seen it!

Wouldn't have shipped out side of the US so it's all good.

Commtech how did you manage to pop open the neck.
I´ll order a cape from Lforigno and will try your awesome mod.
The neck of my bats bugs me after all.

finally pulled the trigger and bought him joker was getting lonely!:hi5:

Post pics here and report on oil. :)

Back