1/6 MMS DX 02 - TDK- BATMAN full spec and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys - MMS DX 02 - TDK- BATMAN full spec and pics

You could also buy a pair of loose gauntlets off ebay or something

best solution.

Agreed. Considering how cheap the figure was, the cost of a loose gauntlet should be considerably less that the difference in the cost between getting a refund then paying full price + for another figure when you can find a retailer that has one in stock.

I have a V1 TDK I'm willing to part out if you can find a buyer for the body

Last edited:

Hey guys i was bored today so i decided to take a couple of pics of my bats. Do you guys think i should keep the cape like that? i was trying to pose him like he was in the end of the move when dent has gordon's kid hostage.

003-3.jpg

005-3.jpg

001-3.jpg

looks very kool lambo944, i mite pose mine like that.

Hey guys i was bored today so i decided to take a couple of pics of my bats. Do you guys think i should keep the cape like that? i was trying to pose him like he was in the end of the move when dent has gordon's kid hostage.

003-3.jpg

005-3.jpg

001-3.jpg

looks good like that :clap

haha. thats awesome. it kind of reminds me of kermit when he does that disgruntled face thing though.

Is this a DCD batch figure? BTW I like the cape!

Got my replacement Bats after a week! YEA!
DSC02003.jpg

DSC01999.jpg

I love these pictures. This figure is so amazing. Even though I have one every time I look at these pictures I just say to myself I want one!!

A few things I noticed when I saw the replacement body, is the silver on his ab is more...errr silver, but the chest armor is darker than the defective one i sent out. the new plastic suit also make the fig looks slimmer to me, since the suit doesn't bunch up like the rubber ver'. One downside is that his ab is now so stiff that aticulation in that area is very, and i mean VERY minimum.but all in all, I'm very pleased with it.

Honestly, I don't care too much about articulation when it comes to Batman. He always looks the coolest just standing there like a mofo.

Honestly, I don't care too much about articulation when it comes to Batman. He always looks the coolest just standing there like a mofo.

But I was hoping he could perform a split, I even went out and purchased 1/6 scale pom poms for him.

You mean he wouldn't look cool doing that :(

Back