1/6 MMS DX 02 - TDK- BATMAN full spec and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys - MMS DX 02 - TDK- BATMAN full spec and pics

same here. sucks!!! :(:mad::(

I don't understand why that had listed it back in stock if they didn't have any. How do they determine whether or not to list it in stock, and what prompts it to flip back and forth?

This is ridiculous.

Gohastings isn't the most organized... have you tried using their search function? Bloody impossible to find certain things even when you know they have it on their site.

I don't understand why that had listed it back in stock if they didn't have any. How do they determine whether or not to list it in stock, and what prompts it to flip back and forth?

This is ridiculous.

yup, and it stayed in-stock for several hours so you would think that they really did a restock. it really sucks. oh well, gotta find it somewhere else. v1 bats would do for now.

I'm honestly shocked that this has sold out so fast with the big shops. When the DCD batch hit I thought there would have been plenty to go for until at least October. Slowly fading out start or if not gone end of November.

Yeah... I feel like a jerk for buying three of these.

I'd absolutely love to own the DX but it's slowly slipping away. I fear I will never own it, at least not brand new anyway. :(

Got my Batman from Gohastings today. Box is in great shape and figure is mint. This figure is awesome.

I just mine in from gohastings today for the price of 119. It is the dc direct batch but the actual box had some damage on it and the figure itself was perfect so I called and they refunded me another 19 dollars. So I got a brand new DX batman dc direct batch for 100 dollars with just some damage to the outer box.

Nice to hear this as I also ordered a John Connor figure from them that came without the cardboard sleeve so hopefully if the cant give me another sleeve they will give me a refund too.

He's already going for outrageous prices on ebay.:horror

Got my Batman from Gohastings today. Box is in great shape and figure is mint. This figure is awesome.

Nice to hear this as I also ordered a John Connor figure from them that came without the cardboard sleeve so hopefully if the cant give me another sleeve they will give me a refund too.

good to hear buddy, I am happy I was able to get one.

Everybody remain calm, there will be another batch!

Wuh? Will there? I thought this was the final batch.

Did anyone say this would be the last batch?

I was told that they have three batches for their releases, and this was the third one.

Yeah but the DCD run is the biggest run of them all. More figures than the Hong Kong and other International release.

With all the bad press they have been getting on facebook and forums, I think they are ready to move on, so don't hink they will keep making more. Hot Toys generally make a certain amount and move on.

Yeah... I feel like a jerk for buying three of these.

Well if you wanna make yourself feel better, I suppose I could take one off your hands!:wave:monkey3

Think I'm going to have to hit eBay for this. Pretty annoying because all you have is someones assurances that it has the hard abs etc.! Not to mention price and bloody tax etc. in UK!:monkey4

3 Bloody places I've tried to arrange getting this from!

Did think it would still be lingering around for a few more months though!It's more difficult to find at a reputable online retailer than it is a Ninja with the lights out

Ninja_convention.jpg

And yeah, I think this batch is the last lot!

I recieved my DX02 Batman from BBTS, and I think I actually prefer my older Dark Knight figure. I like the wider shoulders of the original figure, makes Batman look alot more intinidating, especially since I switched my DX Joker onto a slim body.

I have to admit, the detailing of the DX suit is much nicer than the first version, but I find it to bit more rigid, making it much harder to keep in action poses. I haven't seen any DX figures in fighting poses so I'm assuming everyone else has this problem as well.

Since I already upgraded my original figure with the DX parts off Ebay, I'll probably end up selling the DX.

BOBBY

Back