1/6 MMS DX 02 - TDK- BATMAN full spec and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys - MMS DX 02 - TDK- BATMAN full spec and pics

CSC says I should have mine the 27th :rock

Because DCD is the importer of the figure and expect it to arrive to them next week, some dealers are going to have to wait about a week for their stock to ship from DCD, which will then be early June.

Okay, that makes sense.

DCBS begins shipping them out Wed 26th. So with a US Holiday on Monday most will get them 1st week of June.

As I said Urbancollector is getting May 26 as they said... An I should have him in hand on June 2... So I guess Urban has cut out the middle man and is getting the figures right away???

ddx.png

ddx2.png

Can you make a picture from the hole showcase?

I like that pose. I try it myself but on the pics from HT his right arm is higher. I have try to make it the same but it isnt possible i think.

I like that pose. I try it myself but on the pics from HT his right arm is higher. I have try to make it the same but it isnt possible i think.

thanks mate, yes i can do it, when my batteries are ready ^^
and yes, i've tried to pose the right hand higher, but it don't want to stay that high. it always goes down in that position like its on my pic.

It is practically impossible. The shoulder armour restricts higher movement. You can move the arm up, but the elastic on the armour will pull it back down.

oh i thought he asked for the arm with which he holds the gun. i just can't pose this hand higher cause the rubber always put the hand down. it just won't stay any higher.

This is about as elevated as I could get it, and if I posed it on display like this, i'd probably find the rubber pushing it down over time. Another issue with raising it is trying to keep the gun naturally held in his hand and keeping the stock from rotating awkwardly. Of course, some may not care about such things but they bother me, I hate posing figures with guns and having it look unnatural.

294.jpg

This is about as elevated as I could get it, and if I posed it on display like this, i'd probably find the rubber pushing it down over time. Another issue with raising it is trying to keep the gun naturally held in his hand and keeping the stock from rotating awkwardly. Of course, some may not care about such things but they bother me, I hate posing figures with guns and having it look unnatural.

That bothers the hell out of me too. One of the hands you can fit the forefinger into the triggger area though and it sits nicely.

Yeah, that's an issue with Batman to, I get get his finger on the trigger with the right gun hand, but, it also tilts the gun at an angle relative to his body that doesn't look right to me. The guns a nice included item, but with the design of the figure, it's hard to put it to use in a pose replicating the film, he really can't hold it 2 handed and look good doing it, I had to really shadow my shots of him doing so to get a nice photo but once it was lit again it just looked goofy.

I remember having him holding the launcher with both hands in a neutral lower position that works well. I also amanged to have him on the shooting position but can't risk having that premanant position ruining the rubber. Gotto look for the pics when I am at a computer
tdkgun5.jpg

Hmm I guess I never hosted the pic of the neutral holding position

Last edited:

Ive kind of lost a lot of interest in this figure Ive seen to many photos and I dont even have him yet... Anyone else who has been along for the whole ride waiting for the DC Direct shipment feel the same way???

Ive kind of lost a lot of interest in this figure Ive seen to many photos and I dont even have him yet... Anyone else who has been along for the whole ride waiting for the DC Direct shipment feel the same way???

I feel the same way yet I own them. This figure is tarred, royally, nonone can deny that it really is with the faults. The faults outweighs the goodness of the figure. Now when I look at this figure I just see Hot Toys contempt for us that own it before the DCD release.

I really regret spending over $400 for them. I really do. I only bought 2 because I thought this was going to be the grail piece of The Dark Knight suit. The figure looked epic back then. Now I'm stuck with two decomposing figures. I mean seriously I may as well have set fire to that money.

It's over two weeks ago yesterday I contacted Hot Toys and I'm just getting ignored. I sent them another email 3 days ago to both info@ and cs@ and I'm still being ignored. I feel like I've been scammed on eBay buying a product that wasn't what I bought that was wrongly inconveniently advertised.

lol, yea me too... just a little... but i am sure once I see it in person the hype will come back :clap

I still have him on pre-order. I have lost interest. I have repeatedly thought of cancelling him. I have not brought myself to do so yet.

Back