1/6 MMS DX 02 - TDK- BATMAN full spec and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys - MMS DX 02 - TDK- BATMAN full spec and pics

I hope so. We know by now they have a solution so I can't see them to go with the leaky Batsy at such a big release as the DCD batch.

ddx.png

ddx2.png

well gang, I guess its almost that time. I guess at any day now BBTS will charge my card & DX02 Batman...........WILL BE MINE!!!!

:fireworks

I know it's your figure mate and you could do whatever you want... but .. is it ok not to do the hasbro pose? hahahah enjoy the figure! :)

Received mine yesterday, really nice figure, have to find some exciting poses for him.

I expect an update when you do. But could you try to reduce the size of the pics please? :)

oh never realized that the stand "fingers" can turn into the crotch holder (I never placed mine that far up) and makes it look like his balls fell out :lol
Sorry could not resist pointing it out :eek:

Really? I don't use the stands, but I always assumed that's how the HT stands worked. Aren't they called "crotch stands"?

oh they are? hehe I dunno mine always end up spreading out a bit so they go high up the thigh but never that high ;)
oh well my DX stands I dont use them at all

Received mine yesterday, really nice figure, have to find some exciting poses for him.
00116.JPG
0059.JPG
00610.JPG
0087.JPG

Ok that looks just like my replacement body and head. Does the chest stick out a lot more than in previous batches? And those eyes seem narrower?

Am I goin crazy?
:panic:

Nice...is this the latest batch? I thought they aren't out until end of the month? BBTS wheres the confirmation!

:lol Seriously though, I hear people saying that the DX02 is "due" next week. What does that mean exactly?

Is it shipping from Hong Kong next week? Is BBTS receiving it next week? What?

^^Ive been asking that question for awhile! Im still confused. DCD site says its "in stores" next week. But then some people keep saying it want be hear till early June..

Im totally lost..!

Back