1/6 MMS DX 02 - TDK- BATMAN full spec and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys - MMS DX 02 - TDK- BATMAN full spec and pics

That would be very cool!

What a great idea!!!

Geil, if you get sick of the oil problem and the DCD shipment has that sorted, you should buy another DX02 and use the first one for this suggestion!

But But BUT I was going to already do that with my Medi or V1 :p
I already have an "extra" Cowl so just a matter of deciding which one and then actually going through with it :p

But But BUT I was going to already do that with my Medi or V1 :p
I already have an "extra" Cowl so just a matter of deciding which one and then actually going through with it :p

Medi, medi, medi, mediiiiii :monkey3

I wonder if the DX chest and shoulder armor could be swapped onto the Medicom TDK figure, I don't know how Medi's construction is and if that'd be possible, but seems like the most significant negative of the Medi is the rounded chest armor.

He arrived today! only cost me £60! pretty amazing fig - I noticed the hand pegs are slightly different..like you click them into place when you move them - just don't recall reading that here. I had the oil problem right out the box but hes been in my mentally warm house all day now and it seems to have dried it. ill check again in the morn to see if itsd come back. only thing i wud change are the shouder pads - make them a bit smaller but yeah the figure is stunning

The shoulder pads aren't the wrong size. It's the kevlar plates that are too small.

The shoulder pads aren't the wrong size. It's the kevlar plates that are too small.

I thought compared to the TDK Promo shots and V1 it was the pads that were out of proportion as they stretched too long

The only other thing I can think of is, an old pic from way back... but the kevlar is still far too small. Or it's most likely riding far too high below the pad.

shoulderarmor.jpg

if only HT made Star Trek figures :( I would so use this to make a transporter scene!!!

No! There are too many characters and too many shows...making a line of Star Trek figures would break my bank!

I have to say, some of the pics of this guy, soaked in oil like a teenage boy's face, on HT's facebook page are shying me away from this figure. It's quite sad, because he was at the top of my figure want list for a while, now he's at the bottom.

I have to say, some of the pics of this guy, soaked in oil like a teenage boy's face, on HT's facebook page are shying me away from this figure. It's quite sad, because he was at the top of my figure want list for a while, now he's at the bottom.

I love how they keep posting the same scripted message even to Eddie Wong's photo.

Hot Toys Please contact our Customer Service Dept at [email protected]. Our staff will be able to assist you. Sorry for the inconvenience caused!

Sorry my backside.

Yup, if it were one or two people, ok, it's an inconvenience, but when pretty much everyone is encountering it, it's now a flaw.

He arrived today! only cost me £60! pretty amazing fig - I noticed the hand pegs are slightly different..like you click them into place when you move them - just don't recall reading that here. I had the oil problem right out the box but hes been in my mentally warm house all day now and it seems to have dried it. ill check again in the morn to see if itsd come back. only thing i wud change are the shouder pads - make them a bit smaller but yeah the figure is stunning

Awesome you finally got him Josh! He's a great figure - but how in the world did you get it for that price!!!

Such a shame there has been all of these problems with such a great looking figure.:monkey2

Yup, if it were one or two people, ok, it's an inconvenience, but when pretty much everyone is encountering it, it's now a flaw.

I could just picture it as well, replace the original leaking body with another one. Worst of all the new body arrives in a jiffy bag open to scuffs and wear on the rubber during transport as the package bends or could get crushed or nipped/kinked.

Well, I didn't catch many here reporting receipt of replacement bodies from the HK flaking incident, but I know someone here got one and posted photos and I don't think they reported any problems from shipping.

how do you solve the oil poblem??

Back