MMS 139 Resident Evil Afterlife Alice

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought it was way better than 2 and 3. 3 is silly, but I like the road warrior stuff. I absolutely hate 2.

Not really sure where the hell the series will go. Maybe they will reboot it like everything else after 2 more sequels.

Yeah it's quite an odd franchise. The movies never get good reviews but they do well box office wise. Entry 5 could be ANYTHING! :panic:

But fear not my fellow Resident Evil fans. Once I become a famous director I will make my own franchise of Resident Evil films that will be exactly like the games.

But fear not my fellow Resident Evil fans. Once I become a famous director I will make my own franchise of Resident Evil films that will be exactly like the games.
Dont. I wouldnt want to watch a movie of a guy running around for 4 hours re visiting room he has already been in pressing x on everything he finds desperate to find something hes missed. Then going for 2 hours without a save game and being suprised by a licker and killed in 1 slash (Just been playing RE 2 :mad: )

Dont. I wouldnt want to watch a movie of a guy running around for 4 hours re visiting room he has already been in pressing x on everything he finds desperate to find something hes missed. Then going for 2 hours without a save game and being suprised by a licker and killed in 1 slash (Just been playing RE 2 :mad: )

:exactly: ha ha

It is pretty easy to adapt the game to a movie that more closely follows the games. They did it with the books, which were awesome, they can do it for movies too.

I enjoy the series, I really like the first one but I thought they could have more closely followed the game.

I would. And sounds like that licker is a personal problem. :p

It is pretty easy to adapt the game to a movie that more closely follows the games. They did it with the books, which were awesome, they can do it for movies too.

I enjoy the series, I really like the first one but I thought they could have more closely followed the game.

:goodpost: I agree with this.

Man i hope this didnt get canned because this was gonna be my first female fig.

I had to switch off Afterlife. Just couldn't do it. I may try again when I am in a more forgiving mood but jesus guys, I am not sure what folks get from these movies.
There just seems to be nothing new here and things are just poorly executed. That opening action scene was awful and this is the guy who gave us Event Horizon??!
What happened?? Then there I that really bad acting.

Will still buy a Mila figure though. :)

He gave us AvP, he's worst movie ever. Man, NOTHING can be worse than that ____ :monkey4

AVP2 is worse! ;)
I think AVP is crap too but it is watchable.
This Afterlife starts off with the dullest voice over and very very badly choreographed and edited blatant Matrix imitation.
If you are gonna copy Matrix, at least try to make it look better.
Then there was the dialog that reminded me of some of that really boring Anime dialog. Terrible.
I have never seen Mila looking so bored in a movie. I thought she likes doing these?!

I had to switch off Afterlife. Just couldn't do it. I may try again when I am in a more forgiving mood but jesus guys, I am not sure what folks get from these movies.
There just seems to be nothing new here and things are just poorly executed. That opening action scene was awful and this is the guy who gave us Event Horizon??!
What happened?? Then there I that really bad acting.

Will still buy a Mila figure though. :)

As someone who enjoys this series as a guilty pleasure I have to agree that Afterlife is a chore to watch.
You're right - there is nothing new here, and it's all been done better. Nevertheless I enjoy the combination of elements. It's like frozen pizza. I know I can get better pizza - but I still like it!

They are making a 5th movie, there is no way this gets canned. HT LOVES Resident Evil.
I thought they might not make the figure because they couldnt get the license for Mila's likeness and also because we havent seen pics for a while. I really hope they got the license and everything.

I think Milla is in, it's just that she or her representatives have not approved the likeness yet.

Or it could be that HT is prioritizing other properties at the moment, as their production facilities permit.

Not yet but when she does come out can someone play the song Outsider by A perfect circle ?

This will def be one to add to the collection

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back