MMS 139 Resident Evil Afterlife Alice

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Here is HCG Alice Sneak peek, was posted on their site around 5 months ago.
sneakpeek4.jpg

I think both Hot Toys & HCG got the same problem to get Milla likeness license. I have no idea how long we have to wait.

Im guessing they have run into a snag with production on this one. It seems that everything that was featured from the show has been up already for preorders. I seriously hope we see this soon:dunno

Im guessing they have run into a snag with production on this one. It seems that everything that was featured from the show has been up already for preorders. I seriously hope we see this soon:dunno

Could be. I think I know what show you're referring to, and for that one they had to cover the HS because Milla and her people had not approved her likeness at that time. Really no word on what is going on with this figure, but it's also possible that her likeness hasn't been approved, or else some part of that aspect of the license agreement still has not been worked out yet.

Yeah, I'm chomping at the bit to get this figure and hope it gets released sooner rather than later (or released at all)! :monkey4

When I twitted Milla about the action figure back when it was originally announced she responded to me that she didn't know anything about HT making a figure based on her character, even going so far as to say that I probably had more info about the figure than she did.

I've tried to get her to respond to my question on the figure now that it has been revealed but she never answers it (with 600,000+ followers on twitter she probably doesn't see it).

Well now we have Alice from HCG on preorder, so I gues we can expect some news from HT's side soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back