MMS 034 ROCKY - Clubber Lang (Street Version) (Blister Style)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ImABarRoomHero

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hey guys, was curious if anyone might be able to help me out with a question that I am failing to find information on anywhere on this site or anywhere else for that matter. Years ago I bought my older sister this figure (she's a HUGE Mr.T fan) while I was working at a local comic store inbetween work. I had a few Hot Toys at the time so I knew the value and I knew that for the price the owner offered me ($100) I had to snag it up. She has kept it in a curio and in great shape after I informed her of the inflation HT's have. The other day this came up in conversation and we were trying to find it's current value, but have come up will nil. Anyone have insight on this? Would appreciate it, thanks.

mrt.jpg

You're welcome. ;)

Another method to check the current value of figures/statues would be to use eBay. Just type in the product name in the search bar, and on the left hand side of the screen scroll down and put a check mark in the 'Sold listings' option. That will bring up all the auctions that actually sold in the last 6-12 months.

Yep, eBay is probably the best resource as you can see what someone is actually paying for the figure.

You're welcome. ;)

Another method to check the current value of figures/statues would be to use eBay. Just type in the product name in the search bar, and on the left hand side of the screen scroll down and put a check mark in the 'Sold listings' option. That will bring up all the auctions that actually sold in the last 6-12 months.

Yep, eBay is probably the best resource as you can see what someone is actually paying for the figure.

Only works if one has sold in the past 90 days though. I've run into that many times where there's no history on an item.

Anyone know why Hot Toys made only six figures in the Rocky line? I remember the second series figures were Drago and Apollo, they were released within three months of the first release which was Rocky and Clubber, and then this Clubber Street came out a couple of months latter, so all of these were released really fast, the only one that was released with around a years wait was the last fig in the line, The Italian Stallion. I would have loved to see a battle damaged Rocky and Apollo from the original film as will as Rocky and Apollo from Rocky II and Rocky in street clothes from 1976. These figs would have all sold out, I always wondered why HT would make 100 different Iron Man figs but stop Rocky at only 6?

Nobody knows, but some may say you're lucky you got six figures from this line at all. Some lines get only 1 figure like Tron:Legacy, 300, or XMEN who only get Jackman Wolverine figs. :lol

That's fair I guess. I don't count Sam b/c you can't detach and pose him like Kevin Flynn or any other normal 1:6 figure. :lol

Regardless, there's Hot Toys other lines with 1-off only figures I'm sure you know all about ;) : Sweeney Todd, Sleepy Hollow, The Lone Ranger, Maleficient, etc etc.

Back