1/6 Mix Max Dark Knights Metal Laughing Bat (AKA The Batman Who Laughs)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
01.jpg

02.jpg

03.jpg

04.jpg

05.jpg

06.jpg

07.jpg

08.jpg

09.jpg

10.jpg

Nothing was showing when I did a search for this, hard to say with the not-so-awesome search engine here. If so we can delete this thread.

Batman Who Laughs includes
-One(1) war-damaged headdress
-One(1) exquisite coffin for the laughing bat
Order now and you will get a mysterious accessory

-The head sculpt is formed up by 3 parts including the removable headdress.
-The bearings are metal.
-The injector is made with the structure which allows push and pull.

-The coffin is made of environment-friendly resin especially for sculpture making.
-The leather coat and trousers are exquisitely made with authentic likeness.
These exquisite details are crafted with over 6 months? efforts by the MIX MAX Workshop only to make it much more enjoyable to play.

About $165 USD on Toys Wonderland, digging this set.

Wow, that's gruesome. Did they ever show how he looks without his mask in the comics?

Not that I know of, although I didn't read a few of the side comics. DC Universe has most of the Metal series up there and, thankfully, in order. I'm planning on re-reading this before the next Metal series comes out!

For this being a third-party release, I'm frankly impressed with the detail they are showing, let alone the accessories

It's not the fault of the figure, but I can't stand the design. It's far too similar to the "Mouth of Sauron" and feels like a ripoff. Also, like it's trying way too hard with the goth/horror movie vibe.

The fact that he's an "alternative universe" character is icing on the cake. As a fan of a grounded Rogues Gallery, I'm happy to pretend he doesn't exist and am sure he'll fade away in a few years.

Back