Mistress Wishlist Giveaway

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The only way I have to contact her is through the real estate agent. I really don't think it is my wish so needing to sign for it is unlikely. Sideshow has sent out promo items before which is really cool of them so if that is what it is then UPS will just leave it at the door. I will of course do everything I can to get it, but driving there to pick it up is out of the question with the cost of fuel and the fact that I don't have the time to make the drive it would cost me waaaayyy too much in fuel and lost wages.

I am really more concerned about how it was sent there. I would hate for my Yoda or Neytiri to go to her by mistake, so I am worried about my account. I have an email in to sideshow though for them to check on that and I will contact them as soon as they are open.

I don't really have much faith left in people these days. Won't go into the whole story here so lets just say that with a few exceptions I really don't have much reason to believe in the honesty of a stranger when I can't believe in a friend.

If the last name dosen't match, the driver may not let her have it. But you probably should call ss, so they can contact ups. Kinda sad you have given up on the faith of people :monkey2 Theres alot of low lifes out there, but theres even more good people.

Buffy won x2?

No technically Buffy won one which the Mistress gave her in this thread, it wasn't an official wish sent, it was the Mistress being kind to us FREAKS. The wish she made for her father was granted.

If the last name dosen't match, the driver may not let her have it. But you probably should call ss, so they can contact ups. Kinda sad you have given up on the faith of people :monkey2 Theres alot of low lifes out there, but theres even more good people.

Buffy won x2?

What is x2? And my father got the wish i wished for him fulfilled.

Virtual hugs, BG. Both you *AND* your Dad get wishes fulfilled?!?!? :horror
:monkey2:monkey2:monkey2:hi5:

Thank you hun! You can give me moooore hugs on ps3 network. :clap

Well, dad was a wish that was fulfilled, and Mistress/Chicky helped me out with a canceled order. I'm in like with that woman. :rock

No technically Buffy won one which the Mistress gave her in this thread, it wasn't an official wish sent, it was the Mistress being kind to us FREAKS. The wish she made for her father was granted.

Correct. :D

And Merry Christmas to all of my friends and to Sideshow. I am sure ssc received my Christmas card already, but they are getting a big thank you one too.
:1-1:

FedEx has been trying to deliver something to my house for the past two days. I was expecting a purse I'd ordered from my wife from this lady in Italy. But when I tracked the door tag number, the tracking info shows that it's coming from Ventura, CA, and it's 42 pounds! :) :) :)

FedEx has been trying to deliver something to my house for the past two days. I was expecting a purse I'd ordered from my wife from this lady in Italy. But when I tracked the door tag number, the tracking info shows that it's coming from Ventura, CA, and it's 42 pounds! :) :) :)

Mawahahahaha. and I mean that in a holiday way! Happy holidays to all! The office is closed until monday but for the board member who had a miss shipment please call then and we will figure it out!

be safe!

Hope everyone has a great Christmas. I didn't get anything from the giveaway this year but I hope everyone out there enjoys the time with their families. Thank you sideshow for doing this and maybe next year will be lucky for me.

Due to parts of the family needing to spend time with other inlaws I believe we are opening presents today so I just might have pics of my gift tonight. I hope Sideshow doesn't kill me for opeing it one day early. :)

Just wanted to say that the wish I made for my dad was fulfilled. My mom called me and told me that fed ex dropped off a package for my dad. I was so happy to hear that! I know what it is because of the invoice my mom got. But she said she wouldn't let him in on the secret. She'll be wrapping it for him. He said he's very excited to see what it is.

That's AWESOME!!! Congrats to your Dad! :clap

It looks like my daughter is out of luck. That is okay with me cause she is only 12 and I don't want to get her started on spending my $ on PF's and Dio's or anything else over $300.

So Sideshow did you a favor then. :lol

DAAAAAAAAMN!!! :horror

Mawahahahaha. and I mean that in a holiday way! Happy holidays to all!

Happy Holidays to you too Chicky, to all the awesome people at Sideshow and most of all to every Freak on here!!!

Damage050.jpg

House034.jpg

To my amazement a package from SS arrived last week. It's a total shock because : a]. I know what it is b]. I didn't enter the Mistress Giveaway.

It turns out my wonderful wife [whose not much into collecting, but who dutifully listens to me ramble on about every next great SS pre-order I just must have] entered for me. I don't have a clue what it is and my wife's not saying,......I guess I'll find out tomorrow! :yess:

To SS and the Mistress....thank you very much! Not just for my gift , but for all the Christmas's you have made better this year. I just can't think of a company that is more generous, or gives back more to it's fans. :clap

Congrats everybody for getting some swag this year from the Giveaway :duff...Wish I was among you guys receiving something this year. It ain't happening and I doubt it ever will...

Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay!!!!!!!!!!!!! My friend Dawn got her wish!!!! She just called me. She did open it tonight because she's Catholic and they celebrate today. She could hardly talk she was so tickled. She said she about pissed herself. :lol I wished for her a Capt. Jack PF and the card read that now she no longer has to stalk Johnny since she has her own. She's so deserving of this you have no idea.

Thank you Chicky and Sideshow! You made both of our Christmases! :)

:hi5:

Congrats everybody for getting some swag this year from the Giveaway :duff...Wish I was among you guys receiving something this year. It ain't happening and I doubt it ever will...

We must be on the bad list......
Congrats to ALL freaks who got a win--either for yourself or a loved one :yess::yess::yess::yess::yess::yess:

Just wanted to quickly pass along what I got from the Mistress and Sideshow...

A regular X-Force Diorama!!!

Funny thing is all I got was underwear and bathroom products, so it was VERY fitting to get my gift from Sideshow!!

THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU!!!!!!

Back