Mistress Wishlist Giveaway

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I opened my present this morning at 1am...couldnt wait....got a PF SPEEDER BIKE!! its been my long love that has eluded me for ages..I cant thank sideshow enough...so awesome.. I will post pics once i get home from work..yes..im stuck at work on Christmas.

Congrats my friend---You waited a long time...

Okie, here I am opening my Lara. That's our den behind me.

DSCN1202.jpg

DSCN1203.jpg

DSCN1205.jpg

DSCN1212.jpg

Simply Awesome!! Congrats BG!! :clap:hi5::rock

So, did anyone from outside the US get something ? I skimmed through the thread, hehe.

Congrats to those who got their wishes fulfilled, so awesome!

NOTE: Nevermind, found what I was looking for. I should not skim through threads. haha.

Last edited:
I received the EX. Hulkbuster ironman from the mistress!!! :thud: :clap

Thank You Sideshow and my wife for submitting my name to sideshow!!!

Merry Christmas everyone!!! :wave

Alright, I was blessed with a Gandalf the Grey!!! :rock

Here are some shots as promised, my wife apologizes because she said they were blurrier than she wanted.

MistressGift3-1.jpg

MistressGift4-1.jpg

MistressGift5.jpg

MistressGift6.jpg

MistressGift7.jpg

MistressGift8.jpg

I took one of the boy inspecting the gift.

MistressGift1-1.jpg

No display shots yet because my son made out like a bandit and there is so much to clean up and get through before I can sit around and relax but they are coming. Thank you so much Sideshow, I'm beyond appreciative and my wife was over the moon about being able to be part of this.

BG, my wife saw your pictures and wants you to be her lover. True story.

Mike, congrats, man, that's awesome! :clap

Sideshow Collectibles said:
Dear Rook,

Our CEO is an avid cyclist. These days he spends more time successfully riding then spilling, but he has had his glorious moments of crash! From one bike family to another...!!

Happy Holidays from the staff at Sideshow Collectibles!!!

5294914372_24db2595a0_b.jpg

After spending most of Christmas day in excruciating pain in the hospital with a kidney stone [in what will forever be known as my Christams from hell] I finally got home this afternoon and opened my gift from The Mistress, though I think it safe to say I wasn't really in the mood to open anything at that point. But wow, this sure lifted my spirits.... an excl. Ironman Mark VI maquette! It wasn't even the gift my wife had asked for, but honestly The Mistrss couldn't
have picked out a more perfect gift for me. I love it!!:yess: Thank You Mistress!! :bow

House053.jpg

House057.jpg

Back