Mistress Wishlist Giveaway

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That part wasn't apparently intimidating enough for some people who opened it early anyway. However, putting 'or will break your freakin' fingers off' doesn't sound too festive!

Mistress...not only have I gone against all urges to open mine..I have resisted (My fiancee said she would kill me if I did). She even wrapped it leaving the message not to open still visible.

My two little girls (4 & 2) both asked Santa for Care Bears. They're not in stores around here and the only place to find them is on evilbay or Amazon and to be honest the prices are astronomical. I started a thread in Other to see if anyone in Florida or Texas (where I had heard they were still on some shelves-- the 12 inch kind) but unfortunately no one had any luck. I refuse to pay HT prices for a stuffed bear, regardless of what shoots out his lower intestine.

I might have a 25th anniversary CB at the house. If I have it's yours.

Edit: Just called the wife and we still have it. PM your shipping address.

Looks like this:

CB.jpg

Last edited:
If you can find one on amazon cheap enough (and the right one for that matter) I have amazon prime. I can 2 day it to you.

I think we still have the white silver anniversary Tender Heart bear on the shelves here. I think they run 25-30 because they come with a movie. I can check for others if you are still looking for them.

Sent from my HERO200 using Tapatalk

Chicky if you send me my wish I swear I won't open it till Christmas.

My spot under the tree is gonna look pathetic this year.

Sent from my HERO200 using Tapatalk

I still wonder who got the Hulk PF. Heck I'll pay regular SS retail value if one's available!!! PM me Chicky!!!!!!!! You know I won't flip it....I am a hardcore Hulk fan.

I keep hoping to see a Hellboy pf show up on that picture wall, just to keep my dreams alive of one day actually having Hellboy in my Hellboy collection. I was worried when the number in the sale selection dropped to 1 the other day, but it's back up to 10 so I have some hope left. I finally finished moving, and now have to start putting our lives back in order and out of boxes. I was really starting to worry about my gandalf pf, but I found the box, buried today in a large pile of boxes.

Damn, lots of cancellation. Do you get hit with NRD(Non Refundable Deposit) on 1:6 scale? If so, I can feel all the second hand "KABOOM!!!", "KNOCK!!", "CRACK!", "PUNCHES" coming your way.

1:6 figure preorder cancellations don't get the NRD...yet. Let's hope it stays that way.

I did a final tally and my total number of cancellations for 2010 is 30! Not something I'm going to repeat in 2011, I've already stopped myself from preordering the Tron stuff.

MY wife had just been laid off when he first came out, so he was never in the cards to order then. Things just started picking up again, but her current contract is up and the movers took the rest of my cash to move my collection. She'll pick up a new contract after christmas, but I gotta keep my budget for now or I'd order him.

The Hellboy II PF is my biggest cancellation regret ever. :monkey2

The Hellboy I PF was my most angry cancellation ever. I placed an order for it on sale at Tower Records for $150. They canceled my order because they over sold them. It was going to be my first PF, now I doubt I'll ever get one.

1:6 figure preorder cancellations don't get the NRD...yet. Let's hope it stays that way.

I did a final tally and my total number of cancellations for 2010 is 30! Not something I'm going to repeat in 2011, I've already stopped myself from preordering the Tron stuff.

Urgh, they gonna milk the Tron cow to the bone and sucks all the fat from its bone marrow. I've seen the Tron variation on Marvel comics characters and knew they would milk it so. The Tron bike looks cool as hell, especially with the light-up features, but it will fade I think. It wil be as bad or worse than all the movie Iron Man toys/statue.

I always like to watch the movie but hesitate to buy movie related stuff.

Urgh, they gonna milk the Tron cow to the bone and sucks all the fat from its bone marrow. I've seen the Tron variation on Marvel comics characters and knew they would milk it so. The Tron bike looks cool as hell, especially with the light-up features, but it will fade I think. It wil be as bad or worse than all the movie Iron Man toys/statue.

What successful movie franchise isn't squeezed for every ounce of money they can get out of it?
But they got me hooked.
I really want to get the Hot Toys Lightcycle, reminds me of the Old school Tron toy Lightcycle I had when I was a kid, I loved that toy.
If they ever make the first version of the Lightcycle I'll have no other choice then to buy.

I know someone who has a Hellboy 1 pf, sideshow's if that's the one you are talking about. And they are considering selling it.

I know someone who has a Hellboy 1 pf, sideshow's if that's the one you are talking about. And they are considering selling it.

It's most likely out of my reach. $150 was a huge markdown, and I could afford that back then, but now it's not likely. Thanks for mentioning it though!

I love the Ironman movie stuff and I have every HT figure from them. I'm going to see Tron before I buy anything from it.

For anyone that has been chosen - Do you have to sign for these like other products over $100 or is it totally secret? UPS usually calls me the night before that someone has to sign for the package so it would give me a clue as to whether I was picked or not.

Well for me, I created a second account with similiar name, and different email, and one of the same credit card account. And I ordered a second Ex Hulk comiquette through this second account. Obviously, SS knows what I am up to and decided to attach a gift to the shipping. So I wasn't home for the package so I called UPS for a later pick-up. And whoala, the gift box was there for me along with the Hulk Ex comiquette. Thanks SS.

Back