Mistress Wishlist Giveaway

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oorrr Ontario to my dad!

I wanted to say that even though I am aware of what I am getting, I plan to take a memory loss potion and NOT open my pressie till Christmas Morning.

Hopefully the request my oldest daughter submitted for herself gets picked now.

Seems Gamestop decided to ruin her main gift. Not going into details but now I have to act like Arnold Schwarzenegger in "Jingle All the Way" to find her the one gift she has been begging for.

Oorrr Ontario to my dad!

I wanted to say that even though I am aware of what I am getting, I plan to take a memory loss potion and NOT open my pressie till Christmas Morning.

Yeah, I read my card and there is one word that they tossed in there that is kind of out of place and is a word that Jack Sparrow likes to say now and then so I am 99.9% sure thats what I got. Of course they could have done that to throw me off. :)

Yeah, I read my card and there is one word that they tossed in there that is kind of out of place and is a word that Jack Sparrow likes to say now and then so I am 99.9% sure thats what I got. Of course they could have done that to throw me off. :)

Or it's a big box of "rum". :drink

Mmm rum. That would have been a good gift too. Rum is yum. < yes, I'm lame, I know this already.

Rum IS yum. But too much and you'll fall down on your---

keys. So take them out of your pocket when drinking to A) not become impaled and B) not drive drunk. :hi5:

Hopefully the request my oldest daughter submitted for herself gets picked now.

Seems Gamestop decided to ruin her main gift. Not going into details but now I have to act like Arnold Schwarzenegger in "Jingle All the Way" to find her the one gift she has been begging for.

GREAT MOVIE! What are you looking for Bro? Any way I can help?

Have to go find an XBox 360 with Kinect - All of the stores have been sold out here and I am at work when they open so I miss out.

Thanks for the offer but I will give it a shot tomorrow since I took the day off to go see Tron :yess:

Just not happy about having to deal with GameStop and the money they are trying to steal from me.

Amazon is sold out and the resellers are charging more than I want to pay. I'm not the type to pay more than retail for something. I'd rather hunt like crazy than support scalping.

Have to go find an XBox 360 with Kinect - All of the stores have been sold out here and I am at work when they open so I miss out.

Thanks for the offer but I will give it a shot tomorrow since I took the day off to go see Tron :yess:

Just not happy about having to deal with GameStop and the money they are trying to steal from me.

You can always try to have someone (a friend) in another state help you out with the system+kinect bundle (theres a few here), but the Kinect is sold out. I am pretty sure MS did that on purpose to create hype.

Oh no. I didn't realize you wanted care bears. Is there anything I can do to help?

I just want to thank the Mistress...not for myself. But I do know that friends of mine who had submitted a wish list and got a wonderful gift from Sideshow, waiting under the tree. They deserve it.

Oh no. I didn't realize you wanted care bears. Is there anything I can do to help?

I just want to thank the Mistress...not for myself. But I do know that friends of mine who had submitted a wish list and got a wonderful gift from Sideshow, waiting under the tree. They deserve it.

My two little girls (4 & 2) both asked Santa for Care Bears. They're not in stores around here and the only place to find them is on evilbay or Amazon and to be honest the prices are astronomical. I started a thread in Other to see if anyone in Florida or Texas (where I had heard they were still on some shelves-- the 12 inch kind) but unfortunately no one had any luck. I refuse to pay HT prices for a stuffed bear, regardless of what shoots out his lower intestine.

Back